What do you want to see against NMSU

Win4AU

1) No let down.  NMSU is 8-3 but lost to UMASS.  Auburn needs to beat them like they should

2) Holden throwing multiple passes.  He and Robby should both be in the game by mid 3rd.

3) No injuries. 

4) A replay of the game.  If the weather’s nice I might have to skip this one and watch it later.

• Like 1

I want to see the same thing every week.

1 - The OL putting the opponents DL on skates

2 - The DL bringing pain and causing the opponents OL to need at least +1 guys to block our guys.

1.  No Robbie (just my opinion).  Geriner throwing passes once it's safe to sit PT.

2.  An aggressive game plan with lots of HUNH.

3.  Downfield passes.

4.  No blatant drops by our WRs.

5.  Continued strong run game.

6.  7th win.

• Like 2

A rinse and repeat of the Arkansas game except the turnover, plus stickum for a few receivers, more Geriner passing reps, and some speed trading for Caleb Wooden. You know film review is going to be brutal  🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, AU120289 said:

some speed trading for Caleb Wooden. You know film review is going to be brutal  🤣

You ain’t lying. And KS almost got ran down by being careless.  

I want to see us take care of business early and often. Don't play with your food and keep your head on straight. 

I would love the opportunity for Holden and Cobb to be in the backfield together. 

On defense, hold them to 10 or fewer and extend the turnover streak. Oddly enough I think sacks will be harder to come by this week, but QB pressures but be up.

And for Thorne, keep slinging it! Another 70% completion game and 250 yards is nothing but confidence going in to the Iron Bowl.

Edited by AUFightingSoldiers

I want to see blitzers who are running full speed with an open lane to the QB breakdown and make the play instead of taking the wrong angle and running out of the play. We had that happen a couple of times last night and need to clean it up before Bama. 

3 hours ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

I want to see us take care of business early and often. Don't play with your food and keep your head on straight. 

I would love the opportunity for Holden and Cobb to be in the backfield together. 

On defense, hold them to 10 or fewer and extend the turnover streak. Oddly enough I think sacks will be harder to come by this week, but QB pressures but be up.

And for Thorne, keep slinging it! Another 70% completion game and 250 yards is nothing but confidence going in to the Iron Bowl.

Would like to see Cobb and Alston as well, plus let HG throw some passes, but no letdown. This team may have lost to UMASS, but they have won 8 already. Everyone healthy at the end of game. 

16 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Would like to see Cobb and Alston as well, plus let HG throw some passes, but no letdown. This team may have lost to UMASS, but they have won 8 already. Everyone healthy at the end of game. 

Okay.  They have won 8 games against teams that Vanderbilt would murder.  Records don’t always indicate ability to win.  We might win on a late field goal like we did back in the day against LA Tech (thanks Win Lyle) but there is no way we lose this game and outside of a freak injury that we don’t come out healthy. 

more majorettes and less zen commercials.

• Haha 2