Iron Bowl Visitor Thread

alabastertiger

59 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Updated OP with this list … 

IMG_1440.jpeg

IMG_1441.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

I imagine this list is only made possible with the completion of the Football Facility. And a staff that actually cares to recruit.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

I imagine this list is only made possible with the completion of the Football Facility. And a staff that actually cares to recruit.

No matter the coach the iron bowl list is always filled with a million big time recruits visiting 

That’s a monster list . Great work staff. They are working their tails off. I wear em out on the field , but off the field they are doing a great job. Top ten class or bust 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

What would u guys say if tonight's game sealed the deal on Ryan Williams flipping to AU?

I'd be ecstatic. Do you know something? Or just saying?

Edited by AU80cruiser

10 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

What would u guys say if tonight's game sealed the deal on Ryan Williams flipping to AU?

Would take it with a huge grain of salt since, if he reclassifies, he's not signing til February. Long time til then.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Would take it with a huge grain of salt since, if he reclassifies, he's not signing til February. Long time til then.

I think if he flips,  he sticks with us. unless he flips off the emotion of last nite, then maybe not.

37 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I think if he flips,  he sticks with us. unless he flips off the emotion of last nite, then maybe not.

If he flips I don't think it would be til after his January OVs, if he reclassifies.

• Like 1