Anonymous donor pledges $1M to OTV

WFE12

12 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

It’s hard to make a monthly payment to NIL/college kids when my underwear has holes in it. 

todays healthtip.....yellow in front and brown in back.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

todays healthtip.....yellow in front and brown in back.

He uses 4 in 1s.     You wear them  ,  turn them around and wear them again,  turn them inside out and wear them again,  and turn the around for the 4th time.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Mikey said:

The donor's money is probably safe anyway. After months of drum beating we have only 1,600 members of OTV. What's the likelihood of pulling in even 1,000 more before 12/20? I think not likely to get even 1,000 let alone 4,000 new members.

I agree Mikey.  They've been beating the drum, passing hats, Bruce/Butch/Hugh on their stumping at alumni events begging for donations all year. 

We are 6 weeks away from year-end and OTV has mustered up 1,600 members.  Auburn has a huge alumni base that rank among the highest paid graduates in the conference, so it's not like the devout Auburn Family doesn't have the money to donate. :dunno:

Edited by JerryAU

9 hours ago, JerryAU said:

I agree Mikey.  They've been beating the drum, passing hats, Bruce/Butch/Hugh on their stumping at alumni events begging for donations all year. 

We are 6 weeks away from year-end and OTV has mustered up 1,600 members.  Auburn has a huge alumni base that rank among the highest paid graduates in the conference, so it's not like the devout Auburn Family doesn't have the money to donate. :dunno:

One thing to keep in mind is that Auburn prob has the wealthiest alumni base in the state, but it's still one of the poorer states overall. 

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's been an update to this - https://www.forbes.com/sites/sportsmoney/2011/04/20/which-sec-alumni-have-the-deepest-pockets/?sh=2b1222b07f65 - study since 2011, but we were 4th in donor contribs back then. I have to imagine at least Georgia, if not Tennessee, has passed up since then. A&M is obv A&M. 

That being said, I have no clue how much those other programs are getting in NIL, so take this post to mean absolutely nothing if you'd like