If you don't believe...

LPTiger

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

al.com has an article up about the future of AU being bright...   Not sure when we have ever received positive press from UAT.com.

Weird that it is from Goodman I’d all people. He’s awful. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LPTiger said:

al.com has an article up about the future of AU being bright...   Not sure when we have ever received positive press from UAT.com.

they give us more love than most of you guys might think.doing articles i see it all the time.

• Thanks 1

let me add i thought this was about santa.............

• Haha 1

We just lost in embarrassing fashion to Alabama. They usually are at their most benevolent when that happens. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

they give us more love than most of you guys might think.doing articles i see it all the time.

One of the few times we disagree. Not a big deal though. Lol

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

One of the few times we disagree. Not a big deal though. Lol

i have no problem with anyone not agreeing with me as long as they are not a jerk about it. you seem like a fine fellow hank and i often wonder how cute you are and if i will get a christmas present from you this year....................

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have no problem with anyone not agreeing with me as long as they are not a jerk about it. you seem like a fine fellow hank and i often wonder how cute you are and if i will get a christmas present from you this year....................

Ver old (same age as you I believe), very ugly. I shipped the present via Temu, not sure why it hasn’t arrived yet!!

• Haha 1