Parking at Neville Arena

JMWATS

I have never been to an Auburn basketball game and have tickets for the USC vs AU game on 17 December.  I have accessed the game day parking lot map to see available lots.

Not sure what to expect with respect to parking spot availability.  Should I expect the lots to be full well ahead of the game?  Thank you for any insight that forum members can provide.

Edited by JMWATS

School will be out. Other than the reserved lot adjacent to the arena you should be able to park anywhere on campus.  I’d recommend parking in the lot adjacent to Magnolia, go to Momma Goldberg’s and then go to the game … pending tipoff time.

• Like 1

I'd pretty much retweet the post by mustache. This is pretty much the most hyped regular season game Auburn has partaken in outside of like the Kentucky one when they had a chance to be #1, so there should be some more media and casual watchers than there normally would (it'll be Bronny James's second game), but with school being out, that should result in alot less student attendance. 

The parking lot in front of Magnolia/the Village parking or RO parking should be empty