2024 4* ATH Ronnie Royal III (NC State)

tigeraddikt

This guy is a hard NC State Commit, and I expect this thread to get moved at some point, but dang if he didn’t take over the 5A championship game for Gulf Shores High. Four star Athlete, long arms/legs, ball skills to burn. Made an amazing one handed interception and showed blazing speed. Only about 5-9 or 5-10 tall, but he would look good in orange and blue. Just a ball player.

05C1A157-8F21-466E-BB4A-1FBA02A5FC41.png

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Like 2

• tigeraddikt changed the title to 2024 4* ATH Ronnie Royal III

5 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

This guy is a hard NC State Commit, and I expect this thread to get moved at some point, but dang if he didn’t take over the 5A championship game for Gulf Shores High. Four star Athlete, long arms/legs, ball skills to burn. Made an amazing one handed interception and showed blazing speed. Only about 5-9 or 5-10 tall, but he would look good in orange and blue. Just a ball player.

05C1A157-8F21-466E-BB4A-1FBA02A5FC41.png

Interception you mentioned.

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* ATH Ronnie Royal III (NC State)

Just judging by the comments the announcers made, I don't think Royal will be the type to flip of jump ship. Maybe some unusual circumstances could bring one of those things on.

12 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Good chunk of his family is from Foley iirc, so I may give him the pass

GSHS coach Hudspeth mentioned that Royal “transferred from Alexandria 3 years ago…” and that’s in Calhoun County. Of course, he could have extended family down there in Baldwin County, or Hudspeth’s alleged “relocation services” could have brought a lot of his family down to the gulf coast when Ronnie transferred in.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

GSHS coach Hudspeth mentioned that Royal “transferred from Alexandria 3 years ago…” and that’s in Calhoun County. Of course, he could have extended family down there in Baldwin County, or Hudspeth’s alleged “relocation services” could have brought a lot of his family down to the gulf coast when Ronnie transferred in.

I feel like I’ve seen a few Royals around my way, but who knows?

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I feel like I’ve seen a few Royals around my way, but who knows?

I know what you mean. Whenever I’m in Kansas City or London, I hear about them as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tigeraddikt said:

I know what you mean. Whenever I’m in Kansas City or London, I hear about them as well.

Same for me when I visit Tuscaloosa.  Nick & Miss Terry.