2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I mean seems last minute. Monday night things looked great for AU. 

Yeah he’s been back and forth the whole time. Seems like he wants AU but dad has wanted UGA. Word is UGA freed up some money after losing that QB.

• Angry 1

Just now, Mikey said:

And it's a crying shame that college football has sunk to this.

Agree to an extent but it is what it is now. We ain't talking about chump change for this kid

Just now, WFE12 said:

I believe he’s one of the guys already at bowl practices too. 

• Like 1

Need to focus on who we’re getting and move on from those we don’t. This is an exciting class and one that sets a foundation for the next few years. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

We do

It’s all about budgeting and remembering you got money for the next year too. 

• Like 1

I know it’s disappointing but I have wrestling practice until 10. I’ll catch up with y’all after. 

• Like 1

9 a.m.: DL L.J. McCray 
9 a.m.: QB Walker White 
9 a.m.: DB A’Mon Lane-Ganus 
9:30 a.m.: DB Kaleb Harris 
10 a.m.: WR Perry Thompson 
10 a.m.: WR Cam Coleman 
11 a.m.: LB Jamonta Waller 
12 p.m.: DB K.J. Bolden 
12:40 p.m.: DL Amaris Williams 
1 p.m.: LB Demarcus Riddick 
1 p.m.: DL T.J. Lindsey 
2:30 p.m.: DeAndre Carter 
TBD: OL Favour Edwin

All CST

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn can get KJ at a discount next year when he hits the portal.  

Great point. And a reminder to all those so giddy about who we sign today. Because of NIL and transfer portal, just because we sign someone today doesn’t mean he will be here next year. Happy signing day!

• Like 3

If I'm looking at this thing the right way, we're barely going to wind up signing any OL again.  What's up?  I know we've got the transfer portal, but I'm really surprised to see so few in this class.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Great point. And a reminder to all those so giddy about who we sign today. Because of NIL and transfer portal, just because we sign someone today doesn’t mean he will be here next year. Happy signing day!

So we should be sad? AU has been a winner in NIL both in HS recruiting and the portal. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, War to the Eagle said:

If I'm looking at this thing the right way, we're barely going to wind up signing any OL again.  What's up?  I know we've got the transfer portal, but I'm really surprised to see so few in this class.

+1 I thought OL was still a glaring issue and we needed good recruits coming in...

• Like 1

I’m interested to see which commitments don’t sign today.  Heard there will be a couple that Auburn may have asked not to

5 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Yeah, I suspect that is going to be pretty glaring in year three and four for Freeze if he doesn't change that trajectory. 

2 and 3 star benchwarmers at Jack St. can only take you so far. I've heard the 25 class is much stronger for line, so hopefully we rectify that next year. 

• Like 1