2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Do u think the AU coaches already know who is flipping?

Nothing is ever set in stone but I'd assume they have a good idea who may or may not, but there are always signing day surprises. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Nothing is ever set in stone but I'd assume they have a good idea who may or may not, but there are always signing day surprises. 

To me, this feels like Freeze is telling guys not to flip right now. Wait for signing day for dramatic effect.  Otherwise,  we would have had Amaris already flip. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

To me, this feels like Freeze is telling guys not to flip right now. Wait for signing day for dramatic effect.  Otherwise,  we would have had Amaris already flip. 

That makes sense to me

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

This is exactly what some of the AU podcasters are claiming. If you watch close, when some names are mentioned, some of the podcasters' body language changes like they absolutely know what's about to go down. 

Edited by Browning4AU
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

This is exactly what some of the AU podcasters are claiming. If you watch close, when some names are mentioned, some of the podcasters' body language changes like they absolutely know what's about to go down. 

It happened at Ole Miss. Nkemdiche, Tony Connor, Tunsil, Treadwell were all signing day decisions

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

It happened at Ole Miss. Nkemdiche, Tony Connor, Tunsil, Treadwell were all signing day decisions

These podcasters literally mentioned that as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CameronCrazy said:

Are we completely out of the picture for the following? 

Zaquan Patterson

Amir Jackson

Kevin Riley

JacQwan McRoy

Sterling Dixon… etc.

@CameronCrazy yes

Kylen Fox

Bradley Shaw

They aren't takes for us.

Any chance we add back a decommit if we don’t land some of the other guys?

Jalewis Solomon

Phat Burnette

Jayden Lewis

Solomon just got back in touch with us only to try to get us or SC to raise our NIL offer. We didn't budge so he stuck with SC.

Phat & Lewis will not be sent NLI's from AU to even sign.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Some of y'all are sho' nuff optimists. I hope you aren't disappointed.

As much optimism as you had that a long snapper could play OL in the SEC, is as much optimism as I have that we’re going to flip some 5 stars.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AUApostle said:

As much optimism as you had that a long snapper could play OL in the SEC, is as much optimism as I have that we’re going to flip some 5 stars.

All long snappers play on the O-line. Watch any game and see where they line up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AUApostle said:

Mikey, can u confirm u said this?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Some of y'all are sho' nuff optimists. I hope you aren't disappointed.

We can be as optimistic as the coaching staff is. They haven’t quit so why should we? Just curious why you have. No disrespect but I’m certainly glad you’re not on the staff or we wouldn’t have Thompson, Coleman, Riddick or Waller at this point. Disappointment after hard work is just disappointment. Disappointment after quitting is earned. 

Edited by gr82be
Correction
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Imagine being Trovon Reed and waking up to recruit with Freeze after a miserable existence with Harsin. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AUApostle said:

is as much optimism as I have that we’re going to flip some 5 stars.

We've already flipped 2.

29 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Is anyone other than ESPN going to televise the recruiting events tomorrow?   I just want to know my options.  😁

@AUpreacherman22 SEC Network is doing a 3 jour show at noon. AU On3 is having a youtube show I believe.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Mikey, can u confirm u said this?

I said long snappers line up on the offensive line. No more, no less.

8 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

That's erroneous. 

Long snappers line up between two offensive guards. Therefore, they are on the offensive line. End of story.

9 hours ago, gr82be said:

We can be as optimistic as the coaching staff is. They haven’t quit so why should we? Just curious why you have. No disrespect but I’m certainly glad you’re not on the staff or we wouldn’t have Thompson, Coleman, Riddick or Waller at this point. Disappointment after hard work is just disappointment. Disappointment after quitting is earned. 

What makes you think I've quit? I have hopes, but not some of the high expectations that some seem to possess.

1 minute ago, AUnCullman said:

I feel like there is some cryptic good news in this statement...🤌

That'd be nice

• Haha 1