Keionte Scott

bigbird

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Would love to see him come back with some legit pass rushers on each end.   I'm not sure he got to show his best this year.   You only get your first k, once.

Exactly.  We have a terrible history of losing DL too early.  They get bad advice and are either undrafted or out of the league within a year or two.  An extra year on a better team would do his draft status wonders, but that's just me being selfish. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Exactly.  We have a terrible history of losing DL too early.  They get bad advice and are either undrafted or out of the league within a year or two.  An extra year on a better team would do his draft status wonders, but that's just me being selfish. 

Shame on you!!  Let McLeod and Faulk get another year in this strength and nutrition program.   Bring in these young guys who can get after the QB.  Suddenly you have back to back years of double digit sacks and you are a second or third rounder vs "a sleeper."   It is only millions we are talking about. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BizEagle said:

This is a surprise - the good type.  Solid, athletic, high football IQ, plays smart, nose for the ball.

And willing to stick that nose in to make some of those difficult tackles.

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

giphy.gif

/Sarcasm

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, NCAubs said:

Why?   An NFL career is short.  If he can strike while the iron is hot, wish him well.  Stop being selfish.  

Is the iron hot? Where is he projected to go in the draft?