Men vs. USC Game Thread

Rednilla

3 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Did anyone else see the social media fail by CBS this morning? They showed the line to get into the game and claimed it was because people were there to see Lebron’s son. 

The jungle is sold out every game, but I bet there are quite a few here to see Lebrons son.

i bet our players are a little more juiced due to that as well. Good exposure is great for AU

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Hope auburn twitter descended upon them

The official Auburn basketball page did actually. 

IMG_4610.png

Edited by ScotsAU
  • Haha 1

Just now, ScotsAU said:

Can anyone say what the discussion is? I am out, so I’m watching the game on silent.

CBM was fouled shooting a 3. He gets 3 free throws.  CBM fell on the foot and started falling.  He hooked the arm and pulled USC guy down.  They called an intentional on the pull down and so USC gets 2 free throws as well as the ball.  Basically turned into a 1 point advantage for Auburn instead of 3

• Like 1

One thing I'll say about KD that I like about him over our other guards is that he isn't afraid to get into the paint. I need Denver and Aden to use a pump fake or something and get in some for a jumper. Tre has done a good job of doing that as well.

Edited by GTNupe11
  • Like 2

Can't believe we are letting Boogie take it to us again.  I bet 60%of their points have been layup takes. They are quick and get a first step on us every time. This is the worst I've seen us this year with defending the basket down low. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

Can't believe we are letting Boogie take it to us again.  I bet 60%of their points have been layup takes. They are quick and get a first step on us every time. This is the worst I've seen us this year with defending the basket down low. 

Every layup has been to the left 

• Like 1