Men vs. USC Game Thread

Rednilla

Auburn is favored by 8.5 points at home. Hopefully the shots will be falling.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been looking forward to this game since this past spring. Despite their record so far, USC has major talent on their roster. They may very well be the 2nd most talented team we play this year, behind only Kentucky. I thought they were top 10 caliber, with Final Four potential before the season started. The NBA scouts should be out in full force in Auburn today with the talent on both teams. Sure wish I could be there, should be an electric atmosphere!

Edited by arktiger1975
  • Like 1

if i read correctly we have never beat these guys? we need to correct this immediately!

Jay Williams has made a few praise comments about Auburn, but my goodness he is talking like the entire game is based on what USC can do.  He's probably jealous Auburn talking blue blood conversation (whether justified or not) being he's a Duke guy lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love this feed it through Broome if it's there.  But playing very balanced right now. 

• Like 1

So many different reasons for me to be invested in this. 1). Being an Auburn fan 2). Looking at potential future Spurs pick Collier, 3). Bronny.

• Like 1

Just now, Grumps said:

If we will keep working the ball down low we will blow them out.

Just stay controlled.  We can score with anyone we have basically.  Just need to be smart with it.  Aden taking a few too many heat checks.  It's good for him to take some deep ones because it forces defense to start further away from the basket, opening up the post.  But pick the spots.  After a turnover, work the numbers. 

Auburn is playing with a lot of intensity. That is the difference so far. We get the loose balls out hustle on everything.

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

So many different reasons for me to be invested in this. 1). Being an Auburn fan 2). Looking at potential future Spurs pick Collier, 3). Bronny.

How do you think his game translates to the next level? Anyone you would compare him to game wise?