Merry Christmas!!!

WarTim

1 hour ago, WarTim said:

May God bless you and your family with His Peace and Joy. All the best!! Merry Christmas 🎄 

Merry Christmas! I’m sure there are many as myself who may be without some loved one(s) for the first time this year. My prayers and encouragement are with you…🙏 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Merry Christmas everyone. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 5

Kids are down. 6 year old on high alert. She’s sleeping upstairs with her sisters to keep her contained lol.

beer cracked, Christmas Story loop on the TV. About to get this show on the road.

maybe a turkey sandwich to go with this beer first. Hmm. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Kids are down. 6 year old on high alert. She’s sleeping upstairs with her sisters to keep her contained lol.

beer cracked, Christmas Story loop on the TV. About to get this show on the road.

maybe a turkey sandwich to go with this beer first. Hmm. 

Raise your children to believe Santa is so fat because he dines on the flesh of children he catches awake. It'll make for an easier night. :lol: 

Merry Christmas everyone!

Don't let Santa catch ya!

• Haha 3

merry christmas to all and let us not forget little timmy!

• Love 1

Merry CHRISTmas everyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Little Drummer Boy is my favorite Christmas song. “I have no gift to bring…that’s fit to give a King, pretty much says it all for any of us. Praise God we have a Savior. Merry Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Merry Christmas AUFamily groupies. Hope you have a great day and a Happy New Year.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gr82be said:

Little Drummer Boy is my favorite Christmas song. “I have no gift to bring…that’s fit to give a King, pretty much says it all for any of us. Praise God we have a Savior. Merry Christmas!

I remember watching this Bing Crosby Christmas special, and specifically this scene.  What was particularily touching was that Crosby had died a couple of months before the special was aired (1977).

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 2

On 12/24/2023 at 4:53 PM, gr82be said:

Merry Christmas everyone. 

This is a beautiful spiritually rich post. Charles Schultz was a man with great depth in this presentation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingfish said:

This is a beautiful spiritually rich post. Charles Schultz was a man with great depth in this presentation. 

The part where Linus drops his security blanket when he says “fear not” is especially moving. He never is without that blanket but so for him to let it go at that moment, WOW, what a statement!

• Like 1
  • Love 1