abw0004

Just now, autigeremt said:

No spin for today’s performance but fans don’t get a pass either. War Damn 

We might throw a better pass than PT did today... 😁

I’m on the hype train. Hank brown is the answer

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

How is that the Harsin playbook?

Harsin did not even recruit.

That’s the difference. Freeze likes to recruit. The Harsin playbook is to fake it till they fire you.

Just now, TigerOne said:

That’s the difference. Freeze likes to recruit. The Harsin playbook is to fake it till they fire you.

Harsin hated recruiting but could coach a decent game... Hugh can't coach but loves recruiting but not the portal... Can't we get a coach that can do all things in college football... 

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

If you go look at his history this is his MO.. lol 

I've said all along that Hugh is a really good high school recruiter but his Gameday product is a rollercoaster ride of knocking off Alabama and Georgia while at Ole Miss, nearly knocking off Alabama and Georgia with an average Auburn team this year but get blown out when you're 3 TD favorites and getting blown out when you're the favorite today and all the experts on TV says you have a substantial talent advantage over Maryland.

It truly worries me how he can't get his teams up for certain games and it's been every single year of his career. I love his recruiting but his Gameday coaching/preparation leaves alot to be desired. I'm hoping it changes but 11 years is a pattern.

• Thanks 3

Just now, woodford said:

Hank Brown is playing?? I had to turn it to the Orange Bowl (in-laws)

Good call by Freeze to choose him over the kitchen sink.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I don't know how anybody still fully trust Hugh at this point, next year he has got a lot of making up to do before he even sniffs trust at this point when it comes to coaching... I'm glad he is doing good on High School recruiting and repairing relationships there but that's not all college football is.

He didn't learn a dang thing after the New Mexico St game. That tells me all i need to know.  Then disastrous loss to Bama, and then this game. He has no fire in his whole body. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Harsin hated recruiting but could coach a decent game... Hugh can't coach but loves recruiting but not the portal... Can't we get a coach that can do all things in college football... 

coaches know that if you wanna get rich without much effort. Go for the Auburn job.

• Sad 2

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

I've said all along that Hugh is a really good high school recruiter but his Gameday product is a rollercoaster ride of knocking off Alabama and Georgia while at Ole Miss, nearly knocking off Alabama and Georgia with an average Auburn team this year but get blown out when you're 3 TD favorites and getting blown out when you're the favorite today and all the experts on TV says you have a substantial talent advantage over Maryland.

It truly worries me how he can't get his teams up for certain games and it's been every single year of his career. I love his recruiting but his Gameday coaching/preparation leaves alot to be desired. I'm hoping it changes but 11 years is a pattern.

Yep and that was one of the reasons why I did not like this hire I have my others but that was one of them...

4 minutes ago, Headland Tiger said:

Its Gus 2.0 and no one can convince me otherwise except Hugh by proving me wrong

In one ******* year?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I actually think we could get a coach who can do it all but it may not be the the boosters buddy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DAG said:

Man I missed how Hank brown played ! Damn. 

2 passes ... 2 perfect darts!

• Like 1