NAACP crying racism

BustemBigBlue

I was watching the news and some guy from the NAACP was on there claiming the rescue efforts in LA are so slow because it's mainly blacks that are in need of rescuing. He said if it were white folks they would already have them out of there. These guys are putting their lives on the line to save people and this fool is playing the race card. It makes me sick. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I am starting to hear those ignorant accusations also. A moronic reporter just asked Condilezza Rice if she was worried that this was being seen as a class/race issue when it comes to the rescue efforts. Condi shot that crap down.

I was watching the news and some guy from the NAACP was on there claiming the rescue efforts in LA are so slow because it's mainly blacks that are in need of rescuing. He said if it were white folks they would already have them out of there. These guys are putting their lives on the line to save people and this fool is playing the race card. It makes me sick.  :thumbsdown:

177734[/snapback]

:no::no::no:

I think there may be some validity to that statement. I heard the evacuation orders were specially encoded so they only played on the TVs and radios in white households :rolleyes:

I think there may be some validity to that statement.  I heard the evacuation orders were specially encoded so they only played on the TVs and radios in white households  :rolleyes:

177840[/snapback]

Shhhh...! GoAU, as an officer, you know that information is classified. Don't be giving out all of our military secrets. MI is going to be very upset with you brother! :o

According to witnesses the NOLA Mayor, who is black, brought busses specifically to his hotel to evacuate it and then sent them to the Dome and didn't take the first in line, but ONLY tourists and visitors who were not residents. WTH?

I just wanted to knock Sharpton over the head yesterday too!

Yeah, that's real constructive. Bush gets a tax cut passed. It's racist. Bush nominates a judge for the USSC, he's racist. A hurricane hits the Gulf coast, .......

I so tire of the political games being played.

Archived