Oats takes shot at Auburn

7 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/basketball/rival-coach-takes-a-shot-at-auburn-basketballs-arena

Let's send his smirky faced, ugly plaid coat Wimp wannabe wearing a-- home with a beatdown!

i am afraid to watch the game tonight. i feel like i jinxed us the last bammer game................

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i am afraid to watch the game tonight. i feel like i jinxed us the last bammer game................

Well, I won't be able to watch because of other obligations. But I get nervous as hell before playing them, no matter the sport. I literally despise them.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, arktiger1975 said:

Well, I won't be able to watch because of other obligations. But I get nervous as hell before playing them, no matter the sport. I literally despise them.

i love the passion big shooter...............

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/basketball/rival-coach-takes-a-shot-at-auburn-basketballs-arena

Let's send his smirky faced, ugly plaid coat Wimp wannabe wearing a-- home with a beatdown!

AU had a cavernous morgue called Beard Eaves. Had to drape off a bunch of seats because it never filled. Other places with big old gyms like Stegman and the Mizzou gym don’t exactly lend themselves to sustained winning. Oats can take cutesy little pot shots at the Arena all he wants. What matters is his players will feel the effects and will get their asses handed to them tonight. And he will be hearing about what an upstanding murder-accomplice sympathizing coach he is all game long from all 2,000 of our fans, especially the ones 8 feet behind him.

• Love 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Oats takes shot at Auburn
13 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

AU had a cavernous morgue called Beard Eaves. Had to drape off a bunch of seats because it never filled. Other places with big old gyms like Stegman and the Mizzou gym don’t exactly lend themselves to sustained winning. Oats can take cutesy little pot shots at the Arena all he wants. What matters is his players will feel the effects and will get their asses handed to them tonight. And he will be hearing about what an upstanding murder-accomplice sympathizing coach he is all game long from all 2,000 of our fans, especially the ones 8 feet behind him.

I think he is going to experience a 2001 Auburn football in Baton Rouge type environment tonight. 

And their stadium looks like it has an asbestos problem. Him trying to comment on another team's home court is hilarious

least ways we don't have to go to the local chicken plant to get fans.....I mean that IS where all those people in the stupid looking white cheap hard hats came from, isn't it lol  By the way what turd game earlier this year was the announcers comparing to a tennis match...no excitement or energy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

least ways we don't have to go to the local chicken plant to get fans.....I mean that IS where all those people in the stupid looking white cheap hard hats came from, isn't it lol  By the way what turd game earlier this year was the announcers comparing to a tennis match...no excitement or energy.

Exactly! Fans only show up and make any noise there for 3-4 games per year. And I've never gotten the hard hat thing. They definitely play a white collar style of basketball.

Edited by arktiger1975

lets hope he stirred up the hornets nest. kids camped out all night from my understanding to get in to see the game.

• Like 2

I, for one, absolutely LOVE this and think Oates is a frickin' dumbass for saying it. Bulletin board material is much appreciated.

• Like 1

Our lights work , although I think this was just a snippet of the conversation. He did say it was extremely loud.

Edited by TigerOne

main-qimg-1b12096d6ada3b53e0c749094a670b

8 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

**** that cock sucker. I assume the lights will work tonight. 

Edited by NCAubs
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

Exactly! Fans only show up and make any noise there for 3-4 games per year. And I've never gotten the hard hat thing. They definitely play a white collar style of basketball.

The hard hat/reflective vest thing is high school.  “Let’s work”.  **** that.  

7 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

The tennis match comment was from last year, I think.  Have you ever been to Coleman?  It is a WWII holdover.  The seats are oriented so wrong.  It’s abysmal.  

13 hours ago, NCAubs said:

The tennis match comment was from last year, I think.  Have you ever been to Coleman?  It is a WWII holdover.  The seats are oriented so wrong.  It’s abysmal.  

It was earlier this year in November against Clemson, a loss.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, NCAubs said:

I saw a concert when I was a kid at Coleman in the 1970's, Led Zeppelin.  It was around 1973 is my guess.  That's how old it is

Edited by BizEagle

1 minute ago, BizEagle said:

I saw a concert when I was a kid at Coleman in the 1970's, Led Zeppelin, that's how old it is

Zeppelin at Coleman is sacrilegious to add to that I went to high school state tournaments in the late 60's at Coleman

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Zeppelin at Coleman is sacrilegious to add to that I went to high school state tournaments in the late 60's at Coleman

To a 6th or 7th grader, it seemed like a cool coliseum.  Hey, we were kids at a concert, what did we know?

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, BizEagle said:

To a 6th or 7th grader, it seemed like a cool coliseum.  Hey, we were kids at a concert, what did we know?

Oh I totally agree especially when it's Zeppelin I thought the same thing about Coleman in the 60's

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I thought they still played at Foster Auditorium in the 60's. They still talk about when Pistol Pete scored 60 points (in a loss) there. And he was at LSU in the early 70"s I believe.