Men vs Florida Game Thread

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

Florida only beat LSU by 2 in Gainesville tonight. Makes me even madder that we lost to them. No reason we should have lost to that team.

Situations play a big part in sports . This was a let down spot for them coming off a big win. That team will be in the NCAA tournament so why is it  bad Auburn lost to them. As u can see the lost didn’t hurt Auburn in the polls.
 Yes would have like to seen better effort from Auburn but as u look across the landscape road wins are hard to come by. Especially this year.

Edited by e808

4 hours ago, e808 said:

Situations play a big part in sports . This was a let down spot for them coming off a big win. That team will be in the NCAA tournament so why is it  bad Auburn lost to them. As u can see the lost didn’t hurt Auburn in the polls.
 Yes would have like to seen better effort from Auburn but as look across the landscape road wins are hard to come by. Especially this year.

LSU isn't very good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, e808 said:

Yes would have like to seen better effort from Auburn but as look across the landscape road wins are hard to come by. Especially this year.

Especially when Auburn has the mind set and expectations to lose on the road. 

• Like 1

So, it's ok for AU to put in a poor effort in road games because "everybody else is doing it too"? Did your older family members accept "Johnny's doing it too" as an excuse to screw up? Mine didn't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

So, it's ok for AU to put in a poor effort in road games because "everybody else is doing it too"? Did your older family members accept "Johnny's doing it too" as an excuse to screw up? Mine didn't.

i can take a loss but a bad loss is turrible................