Men vs Florida Game Thread

Working, so sadly won't be able to do play by play for this one.

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

A little over an hour before tip! Let's get this dub!

good to see you on the job big shooter! we think you are the best...........but of course many of us are high or half lit...........lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Working, so sadly won't be able to do play by play for this one.

i will post highlights later if ya need em. we need this one bad! 28 years is too dang long so i am going to pull as hard as i did against the turds...........

• Like 2

for the record boys joni's auto rookie cards are jumping way up there. i have a feeling any card by him is a great investment because he is a warrior and his stuff will keep going up as long as he stays healthy.

26 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

About 24 hours late on the game thread mav!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Got the day right and everything 😉

In all seriousness, thanks for always starting the threads 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Key today is what we saw last couple of games, discipline and leadership. If Broome can maintain his composure and AU not commit silly fouls after missing shots on the offensive end. 
They have to understand Florida will have times they make a run. They need to just weather the storm and play strong defense and hit their shots. 

• Like 1

i am kinda sad because i am too old to keep up with the game and game chat as well. can i get a quick pity party?

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am kinda sad because i am too old to keep up with the game and game chat as well. can i get a quick pity party?

:violin:

• Haha 1

I think I read that Florida is ranked somewhere like 39, with a tougher schedule than ours.  Could be wrong about that, but this game will be a tough fight.

• Like 1

Just now, WillMunny said:

I think I read that Florida is ranked somewhere like 39, with a tougher schedule than ours.  Could be wrong about that, but this game will be a tough fight.

i am gonna have to gummy up extra.lets stomp those overgrown lizards!

• Like 1

Prediction sure to go wrong: This is the game Aden Holloway breaks out of his shooting slump.  He scores 20 and leads us to a 10-point win.

• Like 3

Curios to see how Broome and Jaylin play against the size fl has. Guards may have to be more assertive in this one finding shots. 

• Like 1

Interrupting the pregame CBD fest to say I hope good road AU made the trip  today. 
War Eagle!

I was a Cliff Dweller at Auburn the last time we beat Florida in Gainesville .  The demons are far past needing exorcism.  Today is the day!  War Damn Eagle!

Regardless of the outcome of this game our crowd and particularly our student section NEEDS to treat the South Carolina game next week like it’s a marquee game. Like we are playing a Tennessee, kentucky or bama. That’s a maaaaaaj game! South Carolina has the most total wins of any team in our conference and shouldn’t be taken lightly. I hope the jungle and all of Neville is on fire for it next week!!!

All right let’s for the love of Cliff Ellis go break this streak that has long haunted us at the O Dome!!!! Ok back to not posting DURING the game I go!!! 😂😂 

Ref was going to call there no matter what happened. 

Their bigs eating today!

And here we are slinging bricks again.