Men vs Florida Game Thread

3 hours ago, 1716AU said:

This is why NIL is such horsecrap.

Paying athletes is the biggest joke.

They weren’t gonna get a cent from me, anyway, so I can’t complain.

• Like 1

every single time we get beat they do not put bruce's presser up for a day or two on youtube. i guess they upset. we win and it is up that night. and quick.

1 hour ago, WillMunny said:

Have we shot well against a true road opponent all year?

Opened up the SEC at Arkansas. Destroyed them. Shot em outta their gym.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Opened up the SEC at Arkansas. Destroyed them. Shot em outta their gym.

Not looking so impressive now, though.  Arkansas is hammered dog doo…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

They weren’t gonna get a cent from me, anyway, so I can’t complain.

Basically holding schools and fans hostage. Either pay the ransom or so and so players will go somewhere else. Even after paying they still might.

school loyalty or education won’t matter much going forward 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol guys he’s joking. Come on now. 

Joking or not, he and his team got their asses kicked by what most consider an inferior team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Not sure why u would be stunned when you look at some of the BP quotes over the years or some of his head scratching player evaluations

Okey dokey…

3 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Joking or not, he and his team got their asses kicked by what most consider an inferior team. 

Inferior? Any team in the sec can beat the other except a few. Auburn was outcoached , out played , and poorly prepared. There are no excuses although Bruce had plenty.

The #12 ranked team at this point in the season should handle an unranked team though. 
Auburn very rarely lives up to the ranking.

Edited by TigerOne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of getting ones ass kicked by an inferior team on the road, Tennessee, top 6 team and the team this year we’re most often compared to in the SEC…down 17 to A&M with 8 mins left. It’s just Auburn who struggles in these games though I guess! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Speaking of getting ones ass kicked by an inferior team on the road, Tennessee, top 6 team and the team this year we’re most often compared to in the SEC…down 17 to A&M with 8 mins left. It’s just Auburn who struggles in these games though I guess! 

IMG_6746.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Inferior? Any team in the sec can beat the other except a few. Auburn was outcoached , out played , and poorly prepared. There are no excuses although Bruce had plenty.

The #12 ranked team at this point in the season should handle an unranked team though. 
Auburn very rarely lives up to the ranking.

Un ranked teams have been beating ranked teams all season in college bball. It happens every year and will continue to happen. That’s college bball a sport the opposite of college football. College bball has tons of parity. College fball has hardly any. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jgarrett7 said:

It’s like none of you watch any games other than Auburn 

A lot don’t….

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Un ranked teams have been beating ranked teams all season in college bball. It happens every year and will continue to happen. That’s college bball a sport the opposite of college football. College bball has tons of parity. College fball has hardly any. 

Oh I agree, there really aren’t “inferior “. 

teams. Ask App state 

Edited by TigerOne

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not an excuse. Just a reality that every team in college basketball faces. Just beat the teams you should beat on the road and try and steal some you shouldn’t win. We stole one at ole miss last week. They hadn’t lost a home game all season. 

Bruce, is that you? Lmao. He said the same damn thing after are back to back road losses.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Bruce, is that you? Lmao. He said the same damn thing after are back to back road losses.

It's ok. Everybody gets boat raced on the road. Don't sweat it

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

He’s just gets frustrated with our fans like I do. It’s a football school (obviously. Duh) so a lot of fans who didn’t pay attention until Bruce got here still aren’t well versed in the ins and outs of college basketball. It’s still very much a football fan mentality from our fans when it comes to basketball.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

It's ok. Everybody gets boat raced on the road. Don't sweat it

Illinois a top ten team lost by 8 on the road today to a Un ranked team and Tennessee a top 6 team is losing by double digits on the road to an unranked team.  So yah I know you are being sarcastic but it’s the truth.  

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That doesn’t justify anything Auburn did today. We could very easily lose most of the remaining games.. or win them. It’s up to Auburn 

Oh yah. I forgot one. 11th ranked Wisconsin lost on the road by 20 plus to Un ranked Rutgers…

I think we can all agree you will lose some on the road. But I think what most folks are complaining about is the effort and pedestrian play from some players away from home. Yes, it was our first time getting blown out this year on the road but not our first where the effort and carelessness with the ball wasn't there. 

• Like 2