Now look at the Season Realistically

passthebiscuits

"Noob"??? :lol:

I love it when Titan debates. Someone is going to get smacked with something new. And I thought, "Tool Bag" was good. :D

Aub7, I gotta' agree with holding a team to 2 FGs when they get the ball both times inside your 30 pretty good defense. AU had several chances to take control and the defense wound up making the adjustments and holding GT in check. The O just didn't execute when the chips were down.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm, My Original point was that auburn's Quaterback is not an SEC Championship quaterback, i need to amend my statements though, He will not be that type of Quaterback this year, whatever your opinion may be titan, I hope you are right, I just think the season might turn out different than what you are expecting

*the "noob" comment was real cool, i dont get to hear it alot considering I dont play online video games and i get out of the house to go do stuff outside, thanks for brightening my day :D

You mentioned one major problem: No defensive adjustments. Now, go with WT and drink your half-glass of kool-aid.

178831[/snapback]

Actually, I'd say only giving up 2 FGs in the second half when both of the GT drives started inside the AU 30 after INTs would indicate that some pretty good adjustments were made on defense.

178847[/snapback]

You would.

178938[/snapback]

Yeah, me and most people would. Let's see...gave up 17 pts in the first half, looked bad on pass coverage, Reggie Ball starts out 8 for his first 10 attempts with a TD. Second half, they only give up two FGs, both after AU turnovers inside their own 30, Ball goes 9 for his next 26 with an INT.

Yeah, I'm nuts. :rolleyes:

comparing SHOCKLEY to COX is ridiculous! SHOCKLEY's played for 3 years, and played well behind GREENE. it's total lunacy i tell you! i really hope you're just fanning the flame and not really believing what you're saying. if so, i'm worried about you. :glare:

Cox will be a great QB for us. i have no doubt. don't forget many auburn folks wanted to chase CAMPBELL out of town before last season too. he was only the SECC MVP.

You mentioned one major problem: No defensive adjustments. Now, go with WT and drink your half-glass of kool-aid.

178831[/snapback]

Actually, I'd say only giving up 2 FGs in the second half when both of the GT drives started inside the AU 30 after INTs would indicate that some pretty good adjustments were made on defense.

178847[/snapback]

You would.

178938[/snapback]

Yeah, me and most people would. Let's see...gave up 17 pts in the first half, looked bad on pass coverage, Reggie Ball starts out 8 for his first 10 attempts with a TD. Second half, they only give up two FGs, both after AU turnovers inside their own 30, Ball goes 9 for his next 26 with an INT.

Yeah, I'm nuts. :rolleyes:

178954[/snapback]

Your totally out of your mind :lol:

I'll make a Cox/Shockley comparison. Last year against Ga Tech Shockely came in when Greene got hurt(second quarter I believe), he lead one drive for a Td, Tenuda adjusted and for the rest of the time that Shockley was in Georgia was stuck inside its own 30 going multiple 3 and outs until Greene returned very late in the 4th quarter. Tenuda never had Cox bottled up after the first quarter. We stopped ourselves in the second half.

And Boise State better than GT offense? Did you guys see any of that game or the highlights? Their experienced QB had like 5 turnovers in the first quarter alone off just missed passes(talking naked bootlegs with noone near him and ooops right in the chest of Ga players) and a fumble. Georgia had more int's in that game than they did all of last season.

I've decided to blame Patrick Nix for the whole thing, if it were not for his coaching Reggie Ball would suck.

Now that we have the nightmare of a season opener over with, how does the rest of the season look now? 

We will win Ball State and Western KY, but outside of those two games, the rest are now up for grabs.  If we don't improve on the lines and at RB then we will have a LONG season.  I agree with previous posters that BC did a good job under duress the whole night, so I am confident that he will get better. That said, I just hope that Georgia Tech is THAT good, and that we're not THAT bad.

We could perhaps go 5-6 now, with losses to USC, LSU, Georgia, and Alabama...we probably will also lose one of the two between Arkansas and Ole Miss.

I think we realistically have to see that every game from here on is not a lock, including Miss State!

178499[/snapback]

You need to put the biscuits down and check into rehab, I know you have a tough job being a tester for Valtrex......it's all about supression! :moon:

4-7 at best, and thats counting on the fact that we dont flop against MS ST, the whole team looked crappy, they need to bench tre smith and play someone else, and they need to switch in Blake Field and Clavin booker with Brandon Cox, thats what he did with Campbell(Cobb), If Tubberville doesnt do those two things then we will not win more than 4 games, realistically

178820[/snapback]

Maybe you got all of your football knowledge from your........uncle daddy!

Archived