Liberal NBC

On 3/30/2024 at 9:43 AM, homersapien said:

Yeah, it's everyone else who are pursuing "narratives".

You not a seeker of "truth", you fancy yourself as a dispenser of truth, which is exactly why you decry other's perception of truths as "narratives". 

Well, you have to seek truth before you can dispense it. And you have to seek it from honest sources, not just propaganda media outlets.

16 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Well, you have to seek truth before you can dispense it. And you have to seek it from honest sources, not just propaganda media outlets.

What do you consider to be honest sources? 

I think you have to get your news and information from a variety of sources, including MSM, to get a full picture of what's going on. Smaller independent news outlets and independent creators can be good, but they can also just as easily be the most biased and propagandized information out there depending on who founded them and if they even WANT to be unbiased. 

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

What do you consider to be honest sources? 

I think you have to get your news and information from a variety of sources, including MSM, to get a full picture of what's going on. Smaller independent news outlets and independent creators can be good, but they can also just as easily be the most biased and propagandized information out there depending on who founded them and if they even WANT to be unbiased. 

I cant say that I use XYZ News service. I use multiple and vary them. Just cause a news org got something completely wrong doesn't mean that everything they do is bad. I compare and contrast news stories and get a fuller picture. Reuters, BBC, CNN, RCP, and others. I have completely left Breaking Points after some really horrible interviews they did left with the inevitable conclusion that they were no better than MSNBC/Fox.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I have completely left Breaking Points after some really horrible interviews they did left with the inevitable conclusion that they were no better than MSNBC/Fox.

Tried to tell you Krystal and Saagar suck. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

Tried to tell you Krystal and Saagar suck. 

I was working on the DM to give you my apology directly but YOU.WERE.RIGHT. 

Saagar keeps having UFO moments and Ball is truly from the bat-crap-crazy wing of the Progressives. I mean the ES&B@M part of the movement.

10 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I was working on the DM to give you my apology directly but YOU.WERE.RIGHT. 

Saagar keeps having UFO moments and Ball is truly from the bat-crap-crazy wing of the Progressives. I mean the ES&B@M part of the movement.

They’re idiots.

I’ve no idea how any moron could - after the events of January 6th - continue with any sort of narrative that both sides are equally bad. Yes the democrats suck too but the fact of the matter is that there are degrees. We literally watched an attempted coup and all these milquetoast idiots could do is bang on about how the ineffective entity and the outright malicious one are basically equal.

I’ll give Krystal’s husband (you’ll know Kulinski) a bit more credit because at least in a debate with that Briahnna Joy moron - former Bernie campaign spokesperson, mind you - he said if his vote actually mattered he’d vote for the democrats. That went over about as well as a fart in an elevator with her. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

They’re idiots.

I’ve no idea how any moron could - after the events of January 6th <fer> We were never in peril of anything resembling a coup, we have the constitution to guard itself and we had the entire armed forces there sworn to defend the Constitution. I wait with barf bag handy with these simps and cucks try and agrandize their own lives trying to rewrite history that they stopped a coup...by using an app on a cell phone or some such BS. You stop a coup with guns, with the military. Milley had them at his order. trump the idiot, never had the means to do anything. Pence certified the results. Case closed. 

Our lines of outrage are completely different.

1) The Dems maybe be a nickel better.
2) They both still suck raw ass and could not care less for the nation nor the nation's people.
3) The parties are filled to the brim with people sold out for power and money.

It's like picking between the Nazis or the Fascists. They are both rotten to the core. If you cant see that, you are the problem.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Our lines of outrage are completely different.

1) The Dems maybe be a nickel better.
2) They both still suck raw ass and could not care less for the nation nor the nation's people.
3) The parties are filled to the brim with people sold out for power and money.

It's like picking between the Nazis or the Fascists. They are both rotten to the core. If you cant see that, you are the problem.

Spot on. Especially #2. 

• Like 1