Cam breaks down the 2010 IRON BOWL *Untold Stories*

Yeah Cam! That year was so special. I'm glad I was able to enjoy almost every game. I turned off the TV right before the ball was knocked out and recovered by Auburn. I was expecting a defeat. Hanging my head in disgust, I was congratulated for a victory that I didn't believe...until I LIFTED MY HEAD AND SEARCHED ESPN AND FOUND WE DID BEAT 'EM! HOOOOOOLY CRAAP! Thank you Cam, Coleman, Darvin Adams, Lutz, Bell ... and whoever else y'all think of 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Yeah Cam! That year was so special. I'm glad I was able to enjoy almost every game. I turned off the TV right before the ball was knocked out and recovered by Auburn. I was expecting a defeat. Hanging my head in disgust, I was congratulated for a victory that I didn't believe...until I LIFTED MY HEAD AND SEARCHED ESPN AND FOUND WE DID BEAT 'EM! HOOOOOOLY CRAAP! Thank you Cam, Coleman, Darvin Adams, Lutz, Bell ... and whoever else y'all think of 

that was such a wonderful game. cam took over after theyplayed take the money and run and throwing monopoly money at him. i think the turd qb greg shot us a bird tho some said it did not happen. saban was cussing us cam made them all gohome and cry. sweet!