Jessica Lynch "used"

Donutboy

In her first TV interview, broadcast on Tuesday, Jessica Lynch criticised the Pentagon's handling of her rescue as propaganda.

Jessica Lynch claims that she was NOT abused in the Iraqi hospital and that one nurse even sang to her. She claims she didn't go down fighting when she was captured. Her gun jammed before she could fire even the first shot. She can't verify claims that she was raped or abused when captured and further states she doesn't recall her capture. The doctor who alerted us to her whereabouts didn't risk his life. The hospital was NOT under enemy control, unless you consider the hospital staff to be the enemy. She relates how at one point the doctors loaded her in an ambulance and tried to take her to an American checkpoint but had to turn back when our troops fired on the ambulance. Our troops didn't have to come in with guns blazing. The only ones with guns were doing it for the cameras. She states that she isn't a hero but the ones who rescued her are the real heroes. Isn't that what many of us have been saying all along? Here are a few links to her story. The truth shall be told!!

Pentagon story called propoganda

An Iraqi ambush in which 11 American soldiers died and six, including Private Jessica Lynch, were captured occurred because of mistakes and malfunctions, a report from the US army has concluded.

Lynch capture Army mistake, not ambush

Saving Private Lynch story 'flawed'

Of course, I'm sure we'll be hearing that this rescue wasn't "staged" for the folks back home.

US rejects BBC Lynch report

And she is not being used now I am sure.  :rolleyes:

Let's see..... She's got a million$ book deal, a movie in the works and television interviews on a daily basis, which I'm sure she's getting paid for. If that's getting used, where do I sign up? No. She's not now being used. Her story, the REAL story, is merely pointing out the hypocrisy of this administration, but it's apparent that many don't want it pointed out. B)

Let me add one comment. Wouldn't the book deal, movie rights and interviews be worth MORE if the Pentagon story was used instead of the truth? How do you figure she's gaining from disputing what we were spoonfed about her rescue?

Wow, that's a shocker! :roll: Our government lied and over dramatized a story and sent it out to the public? :roll:

I believe less and less of what the government tells us by the day. Stuff like this really makes me question our countries history. I'm almost of the opinion that we never landed on the moon and that the government shot JFK. Why wouldn't they lie about those? They lie about everything else!

Wow, that's a shocker! :roll: Our government lied and over dramatized a story and sent it out to the public? :roll:

I believe less and less of what the government tells us by the day. Stuff like this really makes me question our countries history. I'm almost of the opinion that we never landed on the moon and that the government shot JFK. Why wouldn't they lie about those? They lie about everything else!

We never saved the French from the Germans either. We never REBUILT Japan after WWII either did we?

We never saved the French from the Germans either. We never REBUILT Japan after WWII either did we?

Look, I'm not saying that we haven't done some great things. I'm just saying that, odds are, we were made to believe that everything was greater than it really was. And yes, some things I just flat out don't believe.

We never saved the French from the Germans either.  We never REBUILT Japan after WWII either did we?

Look, I'm not saying that we haven't done some great things. I'm just saying that, odds are, we were made to believe that everything was greater than it really was. And yes, some things I just flat out don't believe.

I didn't put the little faces on the post, but I made the post with great sarcasm.

As I thought you were meaning. :o

Archived