Weekly Bash the Refs String

rebdawg

Did anyone notice the cheap shots UTK got away with in front of the officials Saturday and the fact that their lone TD was created by an illegal pick?

I am not trying to say that UTK gets special treatment from the SEC, but UTK does get special treatment form the SEC.

I am not trying to say that UTK gets special treatment from the SEC, but UTK does get special treatment from the SEC.

182179[/snapback]

They are the crimson tide of yesteryear in hunter orange!

Did anyone notice the cheap shots UTK got away with in front of the officials Saturday and the fact that their lone TD was created by an illegal pick?

I am not trying to say that UTK gets special treatment from the SEC, but UTK does get special treatment form the SEC.

182179[/snapback]

Didn't notice any cheap shots.

The TD was not an illegal pick. It was crossing routes. The defender ran into the other defender. Not a UT player. Therefore, it was all legal. :ut: Can't be held responsible for two defenders running into each other.

I thought we got some mighty favorable spots of forward progress, and I also thought that some O linemen jumped a time or two which were not called.

I also thought the refs were trying to help USC beat Arky! Geez, why does USC need help?

Archived