chuck's Top 25

chuck

I'm just trying to make my poll part of the BCS composite . .so then I can use my homerism to vault AU to world domination.

and BG, you are right - us losing to bama at halftime is as bad as you losing to Southern Miss at halftime

While your (I am sure super competitive) flag team may cover the point spread with Ball State, I would take the points and the Flag team vs uat. :lol::lol::lol:

So I looked okay on some stuff . .looked a bit off on some . . Lousiville shot even higher up my ranking after their distruction of OSU.  Meanwhile, Florida, with a victory over a Top 10 opponent, dropped 2 spots . . .I can't promise you everything I do will make sense, but I will say this - no one in the SEC is impressing me right now - the 2004 Auburn Tigers would cake walk through the SEC this year:

Rank  Team (Last Week Ranking)

1.  USC (1)

2.  Virginia Tech (3)

3.  Texas (2)

4.  Louisville (9)

5.  LSU (5)

6.  Florida (4)

7.  Purdue (11)

8.  Georgia Tech (12)

9.  Ohio State (6)

10.  UGA (10)

11.  Notre Dame (8)

12.  Arizona State (13)

13.  Texas Tech (14)

14.  Tennessee (7)

15.  Michigan (17)

16.  Virginia (21)

17.  Auburn (22)

18.  Cal (18)

19.  Iowa State (15)

20.  Iowa (16)

21.  Wisconsin (24)

22.  Florida State (23)

23.  Miami (25)

24.  Texas A&M (NR)

25.  bama (NR)

182269[/snapback]

Ahem..........CHUCK!!!! :puke: NOTRE DA*N!!!!!!??????

Thank you....

:au::homer:

My problem isn't that I think teams like OSU and Notre Dame are that good, simply that I"m not impressed with anyone else.

I'm more impressed with MSU than either team. Great offense, mobile QB, solid defense. Hung 38 in 3 1/2 quarters on ND.

If you have ND 12, you should atleast have MSU ranked.

Archived