Lyrics to "Back On Top"

DKW 86

It see our friends in T-Town already have a song proclaimimg that they are back!

It is on the air in Bham and Mobbile, Anyone heard it? Anyone got the lyrics?

"Back On Top!"

I cant do anything but laugh.......havent beaten a team that will go much over .500...

BTW, Tider Insider, as usual had the wrong freaking link to it.......WTG TI!

We're gonna be back! We'll be back on top! We're gonna whip Auburn and Tennessee! We were shafted by the NCAA! The Bear was the greatest coach of all!

hahahahahahaha :puke: I just used this to harass some of my fellow bammer co-workers LOL i started playing it loud in my office, they did nothing but duck their heads and walk out. :roflol:

Thanks for that DKW. I really needed that chuckle today.

I'm just wondering who exactly proclaimed that "on top" is where they "belong".

Poor uaters. I almost feel sorry for them..............................almost. :no:

:lol::lol::lol:

The only way they are going to be on top is either....the top of the bottom or ...the bottom of the top. Round the bowl and down the hole...roll turd, er, tide roll!

Only $12.99 for this single CD, too!   :blink:   What a bargain for the bammies!?!    Makes me wonder if Tony Martin is really a uat fan or not.   :lol:

184707[/snapback]

Funny, I thought he was just a race car driver. Who knew he could sing like that!!! :roflol: That has to be an all time classic as it was so masterfully produced!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Bama sucks as does their theme song. I would love to hear the what do they call themselves the "Million dollar" band, (wow, they pay band members, too!!) play this as the team comes on the field Saturday. I would die laughing!

I can't wait to show this to my :ua::homer: bride-to-be. She will be so embarrassed! I will use this as further evidence that she is just misguided and try to bring her over to the 'light'.

I can't wait to show this to my  :ua:   :homer:   bride-to-be.  She will be so embarrassed!  I will use this as further evidence that she is just misguided and try to bring her over to the 'light'.

184750[/snapback]

You forgot to add "Tuscaloosa" in your sig.

As for the song, it is indeed sad. I can't see anyone wasting money on this piece of garbage.

Me and a few of my friends are pitching in two dollars to buy the CD, because we couldnt find it to burn online illegally. we are gonna make thousands of copies to pass out to everyone at the Iron bowl, im also mailing it to a few of my friends who go to Tennesee :roflol:

I can't wait to show this to my  :ua:   :homer:   bride-to-be.  She will be so embarrassed!  I will use this as further evidence that she is just misguided and try to bring her over to the 'light'.

184750[/snapback]

184753[/snapback]

Thanks for pointing that out! It's fixed now. :thumbsup::D

Or maybe if he changes the name of the song to "It's Rollin', Baby!!"  :D

184754[/snapback]

That may explain why I laugh every time I hear that Limp Bizkit song :blink:

They have indeed reached a new low! When Bahr was alive they wouldn't even acknowledge beating teams like Southern Miss, Vandy, Middle Tenn, etc., but now they claim they are BACK after beating them.....hehehehehehe :big:

184750[/snapback]

184753[/snapback]

Thanks for pointing that out! It's fixed now. :thumbsup::D

184757[/snapback]

This place wouldn't be the same if I saw "University of Alabama" without "Tuscaloosa" added to it. If it's not a rule here, it should be. ;)

Kind of reminds you of the song the New England Patriots put out the year of their first Super Bowl called "New England, the Patriots, and We" which was set to the music of Sister Sledge's "We Are Family."

Most memorable verse:

"Bears,

Time to Berry the Bears

Try us if you dare

Now it time to tear

Chicago out of our hair

Come out of your lair

It's time - time to Berry the Bears"

Then the Bears beat them 46 to 10.

Archived