Lyrics to "Back On Top"

DKW 86

This place wouldn't be the same if I saw "University of Alabama" without "Tuscaloosa" added to it.  If it's not a rule here, it should be. ;)

184790[/snapback]

I agree completely.

My roommate and I thought that the KING Housing that pick six out of nowhere was the funniest thing since Fletch, obviously we were mistaken. I for real peed my pants when I heard that song. I'm gonna get that song stuck in my head during my exam tomorrow and just bust out into uncontrollable laughter, and I will fail and as a result we will have to change my handle to WaDE'06. Who am I kidding. I lost hope for '05 a long time ago.......

My roommate and I thought that the KING Housing that pick six out of nowhere was the funniest thing since Fletch, obviously we were mistaken.  I for real peed my pants when I heard that song.  I'm gonna get that song stuck in my head during my exam tomorrow and just bust out into uncontrollable laughter, and I will fail and as a result we will have to change my handle to WaDE'06.  Who am I kidding.  I lost hope for '05 a long time ago.......

184833[/snapback]

Sorry dude, at least you didnt blame me for failing your exam... :big:

"we're going to be back on top, just you wait and see, we're going to kick the stuffing out of auburn and tennessee".

its hard to not get emotional with lyrics such as that.

i imagine phyllis will be humming that when she calls paul today.

ct

The fact that you guys haven't found one single thread on any Bama board, praising this song, says a lot to me. This song is trash, and I do believe EVERYONE knows it. ;)

With that said, it wouldn't suprise me one bit for "Phyliss" or "Shane" to be praising this song on PF today. <_<

This song is awesome...and it also proves that at least that one bama fan recognizes they aren't the superior team in the state...after all, they have to beat the "stuffin" out of us to get back on top!

Are there more words to the song than those? I'd really like to hear some of the verses.

The fact that you guys haven't found one single thread on any Bama board, praising this song, says a lot to me.  This song is trash, and I do believe EVERYONE knows it. ;)

With that said, it wouldn't suprise me one bit for "Phyliss" or "Shane" to be praising this song on PF today.  <_<

184858[/snapback]

This "song" would not be getting airtime if uaters, in droves, were not requesting it.

Very typical. :thumbsup:B)

The fact that you guys haven't found one single thread on any Bama board, praising this song, says a lot to me.  This song is trash, and I do believe EVERYONE knows it. ;)

With that said, it wouldn't suprise me one bit for "Phyliss" or "Shane" to be praising this song on PF today.   <_<

184858[/snapback]

This "song" would not be getting airtime if uaters, in droves, were not requesting it.

184988[/snapback]

By all means, do show me where Bama fans are in droves requesting it. I haven't seen it.

What I see, is a song writer looking for a paycheck.

And, one would imagine, the uaters are lining up like rats at the feeder bar to fork over their $$$ to this happy songster. B):poke:

With that said, it wouldn't suprise me one bit for "Phyliss" or "Shane" to be praising this song on PF today.   <_<

184858[/snapback]

184988[/snapback]

You don't have to see them, just listen to the slimebaum show and you'll hear them praising the song.

184858[/snapback]

184988[/snapback]

You don't have to see them, just listen to the slimebaum show and you'll hear them praising the song.

185025[/snapback]

No thanks, I'll leave that to the AU fans. ;)

somebody needs to get a copy of this song to Mike Hubbard or whoever does the stadium music........it will be great to hear this playing over the loud speakers at JH after we spank them for the 4th straight year!!!

184858[/snapback]

184988[/snapback]

By all means, do show me where Bama fans are in droves requesting it. I haven't seen it.

What I see, is a song writer looking for a paycheck.

184995[/snapback]

TF24, that is all I see too. And No, I havent seen too many Bama fans that arent totally embarassed by the song too. I pity Tony Martin.

somebody needs to get a copy of this song to Mike Hubbard or whoever does the stadium music........it will be great to hear this playing over the loud speakers at JH after we spank them for the 4th straight year!!!

185073[/snapback]

Words cannot express how hilarious that would be.

185073[/snapback]

Words cannot express how hilarious that would be.

185096[/snapback]

THAT would be too cool!!!!!!

Better than Rammer Jammer redux.

Archived