I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

Ranger12

This time of year and especially this weekend is going to be awesome when it comes to sports!

First, you have the pennant races in baseball. My beloved Red Sox just tied the Yankees tonight for the division lead by beating them and there are two more games to go to decide the division champ. How better can it get to end the regular season then to have the Sox and Yanks duking it against each other for the division championship.

Then, to top that, you have the college football season starting to shape up and :au: is on TV this weekend! Not to mention I have a good chance of seeing the bammers get beat this weekend. :D

Add to all that, the fact that the NHL is back and starting very soon. That means I will get to watch my Avalanche beat up on the Red Wings again. So, assuming my Red Sox make it to the World Series, I will have my favorite sports and probably at least one of my favorite teams playing on TV everday for the next month! Thank God for whoever invented ESPN!!!!

Go Sox!

Go Avs!

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah...Go Gators!!! :lol:

Duder, I believe we have had this discussion before and I believer we proved last year that the Yankees suck! :lol:

I am ticked off! I will not be able to see the Red Sox/Yankees game because the crappy JP game will be on my local FOX affialiate at the same time the baseball game is supposed to be on. So instead of a pennant race, I get to watch Ole Miss vs. UT! :angry:

BTW...another great part of this weekend is that Talladega is this weekend. I have a feeling that my wife will be spending alot of money this weekend shopping. :lol:

Archived