arkansas game

auwallace

is no one else just fuming mad over arkansas's powers not allowing us to see the game. This is the biggest load of bullsh*t i've heard since i last tuned into finebaum. I can't remember the last time i haven't been able to watch an auburn game, i guess this also means no replay on sunday night. Why should we get punished cause they can't sell 1000 tix.

Yes, there will be a replay Sunday night on CSS.

I'll be listening, if at all, on the Arkie Soooooo Piggie Network on the internet.

I'm not gettin' bent outta shape about it. In the old days you'd see AU on TV one or twice per year.

Btw, I think we can thank USC and Arky for the game not being televised. That combined with our blow out of USCaro last weekend makes it unattractive.

Relax today, you'll have more than a week to get PO'd! *grin*

:cheer:

Reminds me of 1993 when I did not go to the away games.

I spent my fall listening on the radio and refinished an entire antique bedroom suite. :big:

Just find something productive to do while you are listening.

You guys, go clean up your garages.

Your wives will be impressed and GRATEFUL! :P

:au: I say we bring about 30,000 AU fans to the game and see how they like that! If fact, some friends and I have decided to make the trip and purchase some of those seats they can't sell!! Anybody in?! :au:

if anyone is driving from knoxville to fayetteville, let me know. it's 10.5 hours, over 700 miles by mapquest. i'm up for a caravan. otherwise, i'll be listening via the auburn network online. gosh, this freakin' pisses me off to hog-heaven. if you want to vent directly, here's all the info you need. happy venting:

Broyles, Frank Athletic Director 479-575-2755

By E-mail

arkansas@uark.edu

Mailing Address

Broyles Athletic Center

PO Box 7777

Fayetteville, AR 72702

GIVE 'EM HELL, YOU WAR DAMN EAGLES!!!!!! :angry:

Just watch the South Carolina game or the Ball State game or the Western Kentucky game or the Mississippi State game. You'll get the idea of what the Arkansas game will look like.

:au: a lot

:arky: a little

War Eagle and quit bitchin' and turn on the radio.

Guest Tigrinum Major

They (the Bacon Bits) have about 1,100 tickets that they haven't sold. They aren't refusing to sell them, just not letting any PPV deals go through because of the unsold tickets.

Archived