Who will bammer lose to first?

auwallace

When will the bammer nation fall on its face again?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When will the bammer nation fall on its face again?

• The Wild Boyz of Ole Miss
    • UT and Fat Phil
    • The might Utah ST. whatevers
    • The team with the coach they should have hired
    • LSWho

I said :ut: but only because they play them before they play :lsu: . In the SEC, these are the two teams that match up the best against UAT. Looking forward to hearing lots of Rocky Top in B-Denny and looking forward to a few 100 f-bombs let loose by Shuley.

If Tennessee doesn't beat them, they will be undefeated when they play us. It will be just like '89, but we will have one less loss at the time. LSU is terrible. Tennessee ain't much better...We will handle LSU in Baton Rouge, and we will get passed UGA...we will have one loss to 'Bama's 0...afterwards it will be 1-1

Has fat phil EVER lost three SEC games this early in the season?

It ain't gonna' happen in loserville. :P

Even though i hate to say it, Tennessee doesnt stand a chance. LSU is the only real challenge, well, besides Auburn of course :D

If Tennessee doesn't beat them, they will be undefeated when they play us.  It will be just like '89, but we will have one less loss at the time.  LSU is terrible.  Tennessee ain't much better...We will handle LSU in Baton Rouge, and we will get passed UGA...we will have one loss to 'Bama's 0...afterwards it will be 1-1

187332[/snapback]

I have to agree with keezy.... :ut: offensively did not look good Saturday AGAIN. I guess haveing Clausen starting doesn't work either. I say let Ainge start, scew a series or two bring Clausen off the bench to play half way decent if phat phil wants to win. Doesn't help UT lost a leader on D in Allen. :lsu: was mediocre agaisnt Vandy. Stil think Bama will beat them both and come to JHS undefeated. Which will make it even harder for us to beat them, but we still get it done with our #1 D.

I'm wondering why Ole Miss isn't on the list. Bama playing after an off week....first game without Pro.....Bama always seems to play down and up to opposition. Seems like Ole Miss stands a better chance than Utah State. JMO

Guest Tigrinum Major
I'm wondering why Ole Miss isn't on the list.  Bama playing after an off week....first game without Pro.....Bama always seems to play down and up to opposition.  Seems like Ole Miss stands a better chance than Utah State.  JMO

187695[/snapback]

I put your vote in, TF24.

I'm wondering why Ole Miss isn't on the list.  Bama playing after an off week....first game without Pro.....Bama always seems to play down and up to opposition.  Seems like Ole Miss stands a better chance than Utah State.  JMO

187695[/snapback]

I put your vote in, TF24.

187702[/snapback]

I don't really think Ole Miss will beat bama, just wondering if they were left off as some sort of karma trick, or jinx. :blink::blink:

By the way, I didn't notice you were a mod until now. Congrats on that. Congrats to David also for making a great choice. :thumbsup:

Survey Says....... :big:

187296[/snapback]

I humbly apologize, when and if Alabama loses to anyone it wont be :ut:

Does :ut: have any Offense? I see Cutcliffe back right after the bowl game. Sanders demoted or fired.

I will go ahead and pick ole miss over uat. Heck, I pick against uat EVERY week. (Don't laugh. It worked out very well for me over the past two seasons!) :big:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I honestly think we are both going to be undefeated come Iron Bowl . The winner will  take on UGA.

187710[/snapback]

:iamwithstupid:

I honestly think we are both going to be undefeated come Iron Bowl . The winner will  take on UGA.

187710[/snapback]

187714[/snapback]

It's obvious he meant "undefeated from here on out". We all know AU has lost a game.

187710[/snapback]

187714[/snapback]

It's obvious he meant "undefeated from here on out". We all know AU has lost a game.

187715[/snapback]

I doubt ol miss. Doubt TENN. as well. AUB hmmm thats gonna depend on who brings their A game that day. You should be worried about ARKY my friend. Im telling ya, dont understimate a ticked off hog. Want to start a crow eating contest for this weekend? We loose, I come back and change my avatar to :au: . You loose you do the same, change yours to :ua: that is. GAME?

Archived