Who will bammer lose to first?

auwallace

When will the bammer nation fall on its face again?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When will the bammer nation fall on its face again?

• The Wild Boyz of Ole Miss
    • UT and Fat Phil
    • The might Utah ST. whatevers
    • The team with the coach they should have hired
    • LSWho

Here are the rules:

1. You have to change the avatar of the log in sig you have in this thread. No creating a new bogus one.

2. You have to maintain that avatar untill your team wins again and redeems itself.

3. Not only do you have to change the avatar. You have to post, no hiding from the shame all week. You have to post at least twice a day with the new avatar untill your team wins again.

4. One of the two minimum daily posts will be this.

5. This is for this weekend game only, sumpin new next week.

For me: War Eagle !

For You: Roll TIDE!

Now, how big a boy are ya!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to change the avatar of the log in sig you have in this thread. No creating a new bogus one.

2. You have to maintain that avatar untill your team wins again and redeems itself.

3. Not only do you have to change the avatar. You have to post, no hiding from the shame all week. You have to post at least twice a day with the new avatar untill your team wins again.

187757[/snapback]

you should add this to the bet, If UAT loses , then in every post you have to add "Shula's first signature loss" :poke:

Here are the rules:

187757[/snapback]

you should add this to the bet, If UAT loses , then in every post you have to add "Shula's first signature loss" :poke:

187759[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure Shula has already had that by now. :P

Here are the rules:

187757[/snapback]

187759[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure Shula has already had that by now. :P

187763[/snapback]

touche my friend :D:P

Archived