Auburn @ Arkansas

DKW 86

Who wins?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Arkansas
    • Auburn

Auburn by 14, I believe it will be close until around the 3rd quarter when our defense will decide to shut down their running game.

We for sure have to stop their run attack. They are #1 in SEC and close to top in the country. We have to make their QB win it which I think he can't through the air. We got to keep their run attack under 150 yds. We should win by at least 2 TDs.

If we beat South Carolinia 48-7 I think we can handle the Hogs this year. So Cal hung 70 points on them so I say we win by at least 38-17.

Well if it wasn't geauxscott, which one of you corndogs was it? You know who you are... :D:D

Seriously though, it may be tough early on, but we ought to wear them down in the 2nd half. I'll say 35-17 :au:

I think it's all about us. If we play the way we're capable of playing, and continue with the trend we've had lately of not turning the ball over or getting stupid penalties, we will win. If we succomb to the pressure of our first road game and make those kinds of mistakes we could very well lose.

:au: by 10-14 points

an easy pick but a scary game. It will depend on how well Brandon

can handle the pressure in an away game. NO TURNOVERS!!

Auburn needs to establish the running game, but please mix in

high precentage passes. Use our high caliber receivers and a double tight end

set. Play action, bootleg will work. I think we will see more additions to the play calling, as required. Auburn needs to score quick. Easy right :huh:

:au: 31

:arky: 13

:au: This game scares me a little as well. I hope we can stop their running game. If it wasn't for a bonehead play by Arkansas against bama they would have had a great chance to win that one. Hopefully, Auburn comes to play. :au:

:au: 27

:arky: 17

Archived