43 members have voted

1. 1. Alabama @ Ole Miss

• Alabama >21
    • Alabama 15-21
    • Alabama 8-14
    • Alabama 1-7
    • Alabama
    • Ole Miss

Bama by 10. We have a history of playing at the other teams level. I don't think we will blow them out. At this point, a win is a win and that's all we need.

Ole Miss is an awful, awful, awful team . .bama better beat them by +20 if they are half as good as they think they are

If the bammers don't beat them by 20 + something will be wrong. Ole Miss is aweful, worse than MSU. Bama should beat them bad and need to if they want continued respect.

Bama by 10.  We have a history of playing at the other teams level.  I don't think we will blow them out.  At this point, a win is a win and that's all we need.

187799[/snapback]

i'd say you have a history of being at other team's (the Ole Miss's of the world) level

Bama by 10.  We have a history of playing at the other teams level.  I don't think we will blow them out.  At this point, a win is a win and that's all we need.

187799[/snapback]

i'd say you have a history of being at other team's (the Ole Miss's of the world) level

187830[/snapback]

Depends on which decade you want to pick and chose from. :big:

Bama wins it by more than 20, unless Shula goes conservative looking ahead to Tenn. Hopefully, we get to see a lot of the new guys. I wouldn't mind seeing John Parker Wilson start the first series with Coffee and Sharief backing him up. But we will see.

I wanted to pick Bama by >21, but I have a feeling maybe with a bit of a letdown, maybe a late score on the 2nd stringers, or whatever, that it will only be a 15-21 point spread.

I am having a hard time figuring this one out....I keep seeing Galens Ghost's "Alabama IS Ole Miss" post and it is throwing me off!

Seriously, :ua: will beat :om: like a drum.

:ua: 56

:om: 9

187799[/snapback]

I was off by 7. I will say that I still wanted a blowout, but knew I wasn't going to get it. Either way, a win is a win. ;);)

All DKW is gonna say is.. I REALLY thought this would be a bonafide blowout. :om: is awful. If it werent for an injured qb at Memphis, they would easily be 1-5

I say Bama by 3! :big:

I watched the Bama game and thought the entire game that if Prothro had not been hurt things would have been much, much different. Do you think he would have made a 2 or 3 TD difference?

Archived