Everytime I think of Arkansas ...

TigerMom

I remember a few years back at Jordan Hare when they won. They were ahead - I was disspondant. Went to the restroom and there was this rather LARGE woman leaning up against the wall in an Arkansas sweat suit, Arkansas shoes, Arkansas jewelry and one of those stupid Arkansas pig helmets. Anyway, she was leaning against the wall with a HOT DOG in her hand. I must have been staring, 'cause she looked up at me and SMILED. She had NO FRONT TEETH! She was gumming the stupid hot dog. I smiled and said "War Eagle" , she nodded. I laughed all the way back to my seat. I always have that image in my mind when I think of an :arky: fan!

Tigermom I am sure thats not how all :arky: fans are their are prob. some normal looking ones!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE

BEAT THE HAWGS!!!!

I remember a few years back at Jordan Hare when they won.  They were ahead - I was disspondant.  Went to the restroom and there was this rather LARGE woman leaning up against the wall in an Arkansas sweat suit, Arkansas shoes, Arkansas jewelry and one of those stupid Arkansas pig helmets.  Anyway, she was leaning against the wall with a HOT DOG in her hand.  I must have been staring, 'cause she looked up at me and SMILED.  She had NO FRONT TEETH!  She was gumming the stupid hot dog.  I smiled and said "War Eagle" , she nodded.  I laughed all the way back to my seat.  I always have that image in my mind when I think of an  :arky:   fan!

188734[/snapback]

Were either of these chicks her?

147163_401007932CsAShY_ph.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure the lady "you saw" that couldn't afford having front teeth replaced spent all her money traveling a gazillion miles to Auburn, AL to watch her Hogs play. :rolleyes:

They're not even close to average at UA. These are the ones that eat hot dogs in restrooms

Oh so so many places to go with this comment. To keep the rating alphabetically high, they can be average on my arm this entire weekend. :cheer:

The cosmetic dentistry technology has really improved over the past 5-10 years. One can hardly tell those are false teeth. :big:

Those young sows should really consider easing up on the oil based pancake make-up. Their skin is going to look like a pepperoni pizza in a couple of years.

I remember a few years back at Jordan Hare when they won.  They were ahead - I was disspondant.  Went to the restroom and there was this rather LARGE woman leaning up against the wall in an Arkansas sweat suit, Arkansas shoes, Arkansas jewelry and one of those stupid Arkansas pig helmets.  Anyway, she was leaning against the wall with a HOT DOG in her hand.  I must have been staring, 'cause she looked up at me and SMILED.  She had NO FRONT TEETH!  She was gumming the stupid hot dog.  I smiled and said "War Eagle" , she nodded.  I laughed all the way back to my seat.  I always have that image in my mind when I think of an  :arky:   fan!

188734[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure the lady "you saw" that couldn't afford having front teeth replaced spent all her money traveling a gazillion miles to Auburn, AL to watch her Hogs play. :rolleyes:

188751[/snapback]

Photoshop can do wonders!

188734[/snapback]

188751[/snapback]

:thumbsup::au:

The question should be: "How much did you PAY those two young ladies to wear

that hog "stuff?" :blink:

Since they are from Arkansas , and they appear to be sisters, do you have any pictures of them making out with their brother?

Since they are from Arkansas , and they appear to be sisters, do you have any pictures of them making out with their brother?

188813[/snapback]

I am not their brother and David will not allow us to post that type of photos on this site!

B):no::rolleyes:

188813[/snapback]

I am not their brother and David will not allow us to post that type of photos on this site!

B):no::rolleyes:

188816[/snapback]

We are close now. I can just hear alll the "Why cant we all post a Babe Thread" whiners now. I appreciate the human form as much, or more, than any man. But this is a sports site. It is a Family friendly sports site.

These two are dressed. They are not fridge girl, or fur girl, etc. But they are also gonna be gone if we start getting more pics of babes in the avatars and sigs.

It is my dime.... :big:

My most recent memory of an Arkansas fan happens to be a bad one (I would note I have some close Arky friends). Last year at Auburn there was a young Arky fan sitting behind me. He was well behaved and just pulling for his team early on. As the game wore on, Arky played poorly and Auburn put the game on ice early. This guy started to very vocally bad mouth his team. The loudness turned into him calling them obscene names. I finally turned around and told him he was a sad case to turn on his team that badly in another school's stadium. To his credit he calmed down and apologized.

The question should be: "How much did you PAY those two young ladies to wear

that hog "stuff?" :blink:

188808[/snapback]

I thought about that as well. IF they were REAL :arky: women, they would have the tell tale brown terbakky stains running down the sides of their mouth. :big:

188734[/snapback]

188751[/snapback]

:thumbsup::au:

188806[/snapback]

I dunno...I kind of like them. B)

:au::homer:

188734[/snapback]

188751[/snapback]

If it weren't for the date stamp on the picture, I'd swear this just was a couple of Slick Willie's white house "aides"!

Archived