• LSU by 14+
    • LSU by 8-14
    • LSU by 4-7
    • LSU by 1-3
    • Auburn by 14+
    • Auburn by 8-14
    • Auburn by 4-7
    • Auburn by 1-3

I choose AU by 4 - 7. Over the past 10 years or so, these games have either been close or a blow out by AU or LSU. For some reason I don't foresee a blowout by either team.

Auburn wins a blowout. Louisiana State University's penchant for playing half a game each week will really cause them a devestating blow this week as they opt to take off the first half and find themselves being manhandled by the real Tigers. the second half will be a repeat of the first because by then they will have to resort to an all passing game which everyone knows they do not have. Russel will be exposed for the inept signal caller that he is and the Less Miles era will have truly begun.

We will spend the second half hearing the announcers trash us for abusing them in such a manner after all the people of Louisiana have been through this year. This is probably one of the most over-rated teams in the country and it's high time they get the whippin' they truly deserve. War Eagle!!!

look for plays we haven't seen yet this year. In addition the bootleg will work,

plus our TE should be open all the time. Devin could have a career night B)

look for plays we haven't seen yet this year. In addition the bootleg will work,

plus our TE should be open all the time. Devin could have a career night B)

:au: 30

:lsu: 20

:au: by 1 - 3, I'm not going to name the score because this game is always the toughest

Auburn wins a blowout. Louisiana State University's penchant for playing half a game each week will really cause them a devestating blow this week as they opt to take off the first half and find themselves being manhandled by the real Tigers. the second half will be a repeat of the first because by then they will have to resort to an all passing game which everyone knows they do not have. Russel will be exposed for the inept signal caller that he is and the Less Miles era will have truly begun.

We will spend the second half hearing the announcers trash us for abusing them in such a manner after all the people of Louisiana have been through this year. This is probably one of the most over-rated teams in the country and it's high time they get the whippin' they truly deserve. War Eagle!!!

189811[/snapback]

While my friend jaydubb is not known for predictions that are far off base, I hope that branch he is on doesn't break. He has not lead me astray thus far, so, I will bet the house. All I gotta' do is get my Lovelly Bride to agree. B)

:au: 17 :lsu: 14

If LSU has 0-2 turnover and less than 4-6 penalties then LSU by 14-17 points

If LSU has 3-4 turnovers and less than 4-6 penalties then LSU by 7-10 points

If LSU has 0-2 turnover and 7-10 penalties then LSU by 7-10 points

If LSU has 3-4 penalties and 7-10 penalties then LSU by 3-7 points

If LSU has more than 4 turnover and more than 10 penalties then its a tie.

Bottom line is LSU has proven that LSU is the only team that can beat LSU.

LSU 31

Auburn 13

LSU 31

Auburn 13

190125[/snapback]

Here's to hoping you eat those words Saturday night... :cheers:

Until now I have not liked Auburn's chances for some reason...but after seeing some of the the cocky :corndog: fans post on this site, my opinion is starting to change...I hope your team feels the same way...it will make for a long night if that's the case.

:au: 24-20

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Even after the meds wore off I still see Auburn winning big. But if it has to be a close game I hope we win on a "bad" call or something.

Even after the meds wore off I still see Auburn winning big. But if it has to be a close game I hope we win on a "bad" call or something.

190154[/snapback]

jaydubb, i'll offer you the same bet i did to 'bama grad last year, that is, straight up, if LSU wins you buy me a case of beer of my choice, if Auburn wins, I buy you a case of beer of your choice. Care to put your money where your mouth is?

btw, kudos to 'bama grad for being a man of his word as he paid his bet last year.

LSU 31

Auburn 13

And let's remember what he said before last year's game.

Say what you want, LSU is still 1-0, ranked #4 in the Coaches poll and #6 in the AP poll and as of now coaches think that LSU is 15 better than Auburn and the sportwriters think LSU is 12 better than Auburn. I guess envy grows about LSU's national championship while Auburn is still seeking that elusive SEC Championship since the league was split into east and west divisions.

Solid :moon:

LSU 31

Auburn 13

190125[/snapback]

EllisHugh, The Artist formerly known as "firenut".

:lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

I’m gonna say that our turnover and penalty problems will continue and even though I think we will out play you on both sides of the ball, our miscues will finally cost us a game.

Auburn 24

LSU 20

:lsu:

190154[/snapback]

jaydubb, i'll offer you the same bet i did to 'bama grad last year, that is, straight up, if LSU wins you buy me a case of beer of my choice, if Auburn wins, I buy you a case of beer of your choice. Care to put your money where your mouth is?

btw, kudos to 'bama grad for being a man of his word as he paid his bet last year.

190162[/snapback]

No , I do not. I am not a consumer of alcoholic beverages and I would not wish to contribute to your debauchery any further. Thanks for the offer and good luck on Saturday.

No , I do not. I am not a consumer of alcoholic beverages and I would not wish to contribute to your debauchery any further. Thanks for the offer and good luck on Saturday.

190700[/snapback]

How about a gift certificate to a restaurant? You don't have to consume an adult beverage that way. Or, you name the bet!

Archived