Brandon Cox's Mom

supatigah

OK this is not a flame, so chill out.

We were talking about this weekend's game on Tigerdroppings.com and someone brought up the MANY shots of Brandon Cox's mom on the last Auburn espn game. Supposedly the espn crew couldn't put her onscreen enough.

She is supposedly all time caliber and I was wondering if any of you have a picture? I haven't seen her, but if you put up a pic, I'll post it on our board so that she can get the props she deserves.

Thanks. :lsu:

OK this is not a flame, so chill out.

We were talking about this weekend's game on Tigerdroppings.com and someone brought up the MANY shots of Brandon Cox's mom on the last Auburn espn game. Supposedly the espn crew couldn't put her onscreen enough.

She is supposedly all time caliber and I was wondering if any of you have a picture? I haven't seen her, but if you put up a pic, I'll post it on our board so that she can get the props she deserves.

Thanks. :lsu:

190428[/snapback]

She can't be any hotter than the Arky Mom they kept showing on the JumboTron last week! Man!! :cheer:

Jaydubb and I were in Tigerwalk in front of Lee G.'s Mom @ the Sugar Bowl. She is FARRRRR too young to have a college age son. Very attractive, and very nice, lady. :D

Jason Campbell's Mom is one of the classiest, nicest, beautiful women I have ever had the priveledge to meet. It is no secret why these young men are good kids. They were raised right! :au: (And, as with my two children, their Father's stayed out of the way! ! !) B)

Speaking of the hot moms, where is there a picture of Mrs. Al Borges? I have heard the legends of her hotness, but never partaken of them.

I noticed that I have also hit post 300 today....WAR DAMN EAGLE for that one.

"Dude, you're talking about my Mom !!" --generic line from almost every teen comedy ever filmed.

Perhaps if we must discuss hotness, we should do so under LSU/UGA/Bama pseudonyms. Then at least Brandon, CAB, & Co. might take their anger out on the other team, thinking they were the ones talking about their moms/wives hotness! :D

Al outkicked his coverage. :big:

Brandon's mom, has got it goin' on

I know it must be wrong, but I'm in love with Brandon's mom.

190577[/snapback]

You've been listening to my kids CD! :big:

Man, I hate that song. Or at least I did after about the 1,000,000,000,000th time I heard it in one day! :blink:

I have known Brandon's family for a while and Debbie is a very nice lady.

Also she has been know as the "hot" mom since Brandon was in middle school. She knows she is attractive I mean how could she not, just like Al's wife. :thumbsup: with all due respect to both ladies.

I have known Brandon's family for a while and Debbie is a very nice lady.

Also she has been know as the "hot" mom since Brandon was in middle school. She knows she is attractive I mean how could she not, just like Al's wife.  :thumbsup:   with all due respect to both ladies.

190582[/snapback]

Wow, kudos to you admins for leaving the thread up. I knew it was marginal but I figured it was worth a shot.

I guess I will have to make sure I TiVo the game because I am sure ESPN will find her.

:thumbsup:

Ms. Borges, Babe.

Auesquires wife is pretty warm on the hot scale too. In a totally "I didnt even notice kind of way..." ;)

Al outkicked his coverage. :big:

I know it must be wrong, but I'm in love with Brandon's mom.

190577[/snapback]

Geez, my attorney has the hots for our QB's Mom? :D

Guest Tigrinum Major
Well, pics are okay if they are of an appropriate nature.  Someone should have a video capture of the Auburn game where they interviewed Ms. Cox.

190698[/snapback]

Not to pick nits, but her name isn't Ms. Cox. Brandon's parents are divorced and she remarried and they have about a five year old child.

I met her once when a guy I used to work with ran into her at a doctor's office where we were doing some renonvations. They had gone to high school together. She would never remember me, though.

I also used to see her at Brandon's basketball games when I would referee them, about two or three times a year.

On other notes from this thread, Al Borges, David and AUesquire definitely outkicked their coverage.

I met her about 2 years ago at the UAB Clinic in Moody....She's the administrator there I believe..(started going to a new Dr so haven't been back) but she was an extremely nice lady...She was an attractive lady...

Archived