Disappointed. Not discouraged

GalensGhost

I'm disappointed. I'm disgusted. I'm hurt. I'm angry. But I'm not discouraged.

I saw a team tonight that many expected to get blown out play well enough to win. I saw a team perfectly capable of beating any team that remains on its schedule. That may not be enough to get us to Atlanta, but if that's the case I can live with it.

Every mistake we made can be corrected.

We matched up well with LSU's supposedly infinitely superior talent. Some called LSU the most talented team in the nation. If that's the case, I guess we're #1A.

This loss hurts. It will hurt for a while. But it did not leave me with the same gnawing despair that followed the Ole Miss loss a couple of years ago. I never want to lose and I will always expect us to find a way to win. But I was proud of the effort of that team tonight. Not happy with the result or satisfied with the progress, but proud of the effort.

War Eagle.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go outside and do some work with my chainsaw. Might make me feel better to cut up some trees. Surely the neighbors will understand.

I hate losing a game like this, but it could have been a lot worse. Most people gave us a NO WAY YOU WIN in this one. The line was -6.5, and we nearly won this game. Here is what I liked!

NO TURNOVERS! AUSOME!

KENNY IRONS 220 ON THE GROUND, INCLUDING A HUGE 75 YARD TD

Great tackling for the majority of the game!

O Line took it to a great D line!

Kept fighting!!!!! no quit!

Brandon Cox, you have a lot of heart and you made plays. The WR's really let you down on several great throws.

Here are the obvious dislikes!

John Vaughn!!!!! Hey kid, tough night. Keep your head up!

WR's dropping pass after pass!!!! Come on guys!

ESPN coverage!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just kiss LSU's ass a few more times!!!! IDIOTS!

All in all, I think UGA, Bama, UK, and Ole Miss better look out!!!!! This team is for real!!!!! Just let this one out of our grasps.

Well said.

If you throw out the 12th man (the wind, not the fans, in this case) the final score might have looked like we dominated to those who didn't see the game. As it was, I think Auburn played very well! If LSU's defense is as good as the announcers thought it was, we'll roll through the rest of the season!

War Eagle.

ESPN coverage!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just kiss LSU's ass a few more times!!!! IDIOTS!

191569[/snapback]

"Joseph Addai rumbles ahead and he's gonna pick three, maybe four tough yards"

"Handoff to Irons. Nothing there. Only going to get three, maybe four yards on that carry."

:puke::thumbsdown::puke:

PUCK ESFN.

I'm disgusted beyond words.

I can give a big WAR DAMN EAGLE to K.I. , OL, Brandon. What a game by Kenny, I mean we ran up and down a good LSU run "D"

:no: to the WR, how many hit these guys in the hands only to be dropped . . . 9. They are the all veterans and shouldn't be dropping that many balls. I would have everyone of them run about an hour of jug drills come practice.

:puke::puke::banghead: for S.T. How do you miss 15 points worth of FG! Even in craps you get better odds than this mess. Also why even take the chance of kicking to green????

Every LSU player and coach should send a christmas present to John Vaughn in the spirit of fair exchange. That is THE ONLY $#^$%@$ REASON they won the game. They are the luckiest stiffs in the world tonight.

Typical hard fought SEC game.

I was impressed with your QB and running back. Both teams receivers had terrible games.

Good defense played on both sides. I was afraid our defense was going to be tired and you would win in O.T.

Alot of good games being played in the series between the 2 schools.

Hope everyone makes it home safe and hope our fans behaved.

Thought both teams played with a lot of heart.

Archived