AU/ Kentucky

AUTigerKat

Ok, I have looked everywhere I can think of, and probably just missed it, but does anybody know the start time of the KY game?? Are we not going to be on tv at all?? It should have been announced yesterday I thought. I am going to the game and just need a definite start time to finish with my plans for the weekend. Again, I've probably just missed it and would appreciate any help!

Ok, I have looked everywhere I can think of, and probably just missed it, but does anybody know the start time of the KY game??  Are we not going to be on tv at all??  It should have been announced yesterday I thought.  I am going to the game and just need a definite start time to finish with my plans for the weekend.  Again, I've probably just missed it and would appreciate any help!

192348[/snapback]

According to today's B'ham News, the networks will announce the lineup today. It will not be on JP. If the game is not televised at all, it will likely to be a nooner.

I've been keeping an eye out, but haven't seen anything written in stone. According to ESPN.com CBS has exercised rights for it?? Here is link.

ESPN week 10 schedule

I am going so it is important for me to find out also.

Edit add in:

Other SEC games that day:

Bama @ MSU

USC @ Arky

Vandy @ UF

UT @ ND out of conference

UGA and Ole Miss are off

I've been keeping an eye out, but haven't seen anything written in stone.  According to ESPN.com CBS has exercised rights for it??  Here is link.

ESPN week 10 schedule

I am going so it is important for me to find out also.

Edit add in:

Other SEC games that day:

Bama @ MSU

USC @ Arky

Vandy @ UF

UT @ ND out of conference

UGA and Ole Miss are off

192361[/snapback]

So we are waiting on CBS to decide if they want us or Ark/USC?? I would think that would be a no-brainer.

CBS will televise the bama vs. Miss. St. game.....in (yuk) Starkville.

192389[/snapback]

I agree with PT on the Bama/MSU game getting the 2:30 game.. I don't see any reason why we don't get the 11:30 JP game or an 11:00 CBS game if they are doing a double header.?? I don't know...just hope we find out soon.

http://www.sportsline.com/cbssports/schedu...collegefootball

PT isn't just stating opinion. As of today, CBS lists the UA-MSU game on their website. They don't currently list a doubleheader for that day.

ESPN hasn't made their pick for that week yet and updated that page on their schedule. If ESPN felt like sticking it to AU for CTT's comments, this would be the week to do it. I agree they wouldn't forego the ratings of AU-UGA or AU-UA if they had the opportunity to show those games, but AU-UK won't exactly be a huge ratings grabber. They could show UF-Vandy or Arky-USC just to say :moon: to us.

http://www.sportsline.com/cbssports/schedu...collegefootball

PT isn't just stating opinion.  As of today, CBS lists the UA-MSU game on their website.  They don't currently list a doubleheader for that day. 

ESPN hasn't made their pick for that week yet and updated that page on their schedule.  If ESPN felt like sticking it to AU for CTT's comments, this would be the week to do it.  I agree they wouldn't forego the ratings of AU-UGA or AU-UA if they had the opportunity to show those games, but AU-UK won't exactly be a huge ratings grabber.  They could show UF-Vandy or Arky-USC just to say  :moon: to us.

192433[/snapback]

http://auburntigers.collegesports.com/spor.../102505aaa.html

Glad I'm going, hopefully we'll get pay-per-view for those of you that can't make it.

Archived