vatz22au

Who thinks we win out?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks we win out?

• Me
    • I dont
    • I dont know
    • (and for the sunshine pumpers) Doomsday is fast approaching

So who thinks we will win out? With the status of Shockley still a little bit unclear....and facing Bama and a whimpy Ole Miss team...what are our chances? Comments?

100%....We win out to finish 9-2. Hopefully Bama beats LSU and we go to Atlanta AGAIN!!!!

vatz, your poll makes no sense.

All of this being based on the :au: team that was in B.R. Saturday, the only question mark we have is UGA. I truly believe at this point we are great position to run the table. We would need a little help to get back to the SECCG but even if we do not get it that only means we only have to beat UGA once. Those of you remember what we were facing last year. I felt a lot better about having to beat TN twice than what I did possibly having to beat UGA twice. In short I see no reason why we cannot and will not run the table and the chips will just have to fall wherever they do as far as the championship is concerned.

100%....We win out to finish 9-2.  Hopefully Bama beats LSU and we go to Atlanta AGAIN!!!!

vatz, your poll makes no sense.

192400[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. Vatz would you explain your first two choices? :blink:

Please. :big:

It makes perfect sense...just re-read the poll question:

"Who thinks we will win out"

I think some of you just read the topic question and not the poll question :big: Actually, when I re-read it...it does sound sorta dumb :(

Au's "chances" of running the table are, in MHO, better than average. :au::cheer:

p.s. Slink, I dearly love your new and improved tagline picture. :lol:

It makes perfect sense...just re-read the poll question:

"Who thinks we will win out"

I think some of you just read the topic question and not the poll question  :big:   Actually, when I re-read it...it does sound sorta dumb  :(

192432[/snapback]

If that was supposed to be the question in the Topic heading then it would make better sense, but since you put "What are the chances of winning out?" it don't make a lick of sense. But I get what you were trying to say.......I think

if there is such a thing as a good loss then LSU is it. This Auburn team

played for each other and came together as one. They will win the rest of

the games. :thumbsup:

I said, "I don't know" merely b/c I think we definately have a great shot at winning out, we definately have the talent and the coaching staff. I just want to take this one week at a time.

Beat the Rebels!!! :cheer::au:

Win out??? We have yet to beat a team with a winning record. :rolleyes: Last time I checked both UAT and UGA will be assured of winning records when we meet them. I think a split betweeen those two games is more likely.

:au:

Win out??? We have yet to beat a team with a winning record. :rolleyes:   Last time I checked both UAT and UGA will be assured of winning records when we meet them. I think a split betweeen those to games is more likely.

:au:

192472[/snapback]

You're probably right, 8-3 (beating Old Mrs., KY Jelly and splitting UGAly and bammer) is most likely. But I certainly like our chances of winning out. I think this team has gotten MUCH better over the course of the year and they haven't tapped out their potential.

Archived