Run For The Hills

Proud Tiger

The end is near. Hell is freezing over. The sky is falling. Tiger Stadium will crumble. Louisianna will fall into the gulf. How do I know these things? Because most of the posters on LSUTigerForum are agreeing with Tubs and his comments about ESPN and the BCS :D

The end is near. Hell is freezing over. The sky is falling.  Tiger Stadium will crumble. Louisianna will fall into the gulf. How do I know these things? Because most of the posters on LSUTigerForum are agreeing with Tubs and his comments about ESPN and the BCS :D

192453[/snapback]

yeah and a couple people have even said they are starting to like him more and more......WTF!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

"13-0" "2004 National Coach of the Year" "Sugar Bowl Champs" "SEC Champs"

What's not to like? :poke::lol::lol::lol:

They had damn well better agree with it because not only did we get screwed, but Bammer and others are going t get screwed the same way.......Matter of fact, the whole SEC is going to get screwed if t hings don't change.... this IS a regional issue. Moreover, Tubs is right about the coaches who work for ESPN. Lou Holtz is a loser from the word go and Lee Corso was one of the sorriest coaches in history. he couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.... ask Indiana U. These a**holes sit in judgement of US? I don't friggin think so!!! Ok I'm pissed so who else is too? Or do we just suffer in silence and apathy?

Archived