Boycott PF

DKW 86

I am swearing off PF now. I mean, can he possibly be more shrill and silly?

He is attacking Donnan now because he would not slam CTT. If you do not kiss his butt as he kisses Bama's Butt, he has no use for you. He now sounds just like every other radio show in Bham. He might as well just go on JOX.

The beginning of all this was CTT NOT coming on PF's show. For the record, CTT never did a show for PF

1) after the Iron Bowl

2) After the SECCG

3) After the Sugar Bowl

Now the biggest news story so far in the SEC this year and CTT is ignoring Finebaum!!!

WTG, CTT lets all do the same.

I know your are correct in that CTT didn't come on Finebaum after the Iron Bowl, SECG, or the Sugar Bowl. But I'm not sure about him completely swearing off Finebaum. Didn't he come on the show this summer and stay in studio with him for about an hour?

He was on for about an hour the week of the bruno's Memorial Classic. I am with you though. No more PF!!!! Not for me anyway!

Ya, he did do a really long show with Finebaum sometime during the summer or spring. Tuberville actually gave Finebaum more hell than Finebaum did Tuberville.

Not sure if it was at the golf course, cause he did do one there, but I think Bo is right and he did do a studio interview.

after badgering tuberville for the past 8-12 months i thought it was funny how finebaum tried to claim today that he considers tuberville a friend but he thinks tuberville doesn't have any use for him anymore so tuberville deserves the criticism. then he tried to say that he was the reason that petrinogate was discovered before tuberville could be fired and insinuated that tuberville owes him because of his "effort to help him out." what a blithering idiot.

after badgering tuberville for the past 8-12 months i thought it was funny how finebaum tried to claim today that he considers tuberville a friend but he thinks tuberville doesn't have any use for him anymore so tuberville deserves the criticism. then he tried to say that he was the reason that petrinogate was discovered before tuberville could be fired and insinuated that tuberville owes him because of his "effort to help him out." what a blithering idiot.

193331[/snapback]

The fact that any of you already know these things is evidence that Finebaum has already won.

193331[/snapback]

The fact that any of you already know these things is evidence that Finebaum has already won.

193334[/snapback]

you are right, but if winning means having to go through life as a complete scumbag where nobody has any respect for you then congratulations paul. i think someone hit the nail on the head yesterday when they said "its kind of like a train/car wreck, you just can't help but look."

193331[/snapback]

193334[/snapback]

Bingo and the Grand Prize goes to...

I'm with you AUSquire! I just don't think the AU nation has the balls to actually boycott the little man's show and make it known..... It would infuriate him and possibly lead him to overheat and do himself in. That's what we would like...... :big: You're right,,, he does have a kingsize ego for a little bald headed coward.... Let's do it.................... ;)

Ignore him, don't listen, don't respond, that is the best revenge. That is one of the good things about living 10,000 miles from B'ham. I don't have to read the Bammer media.....

guys i called for a boycott months ago and the best thing we can do is not even start threads like this, the best thing to do is completely ignore his miserable existence. He thrives off the bammerham market claiming he is regional but he never takes any calls on anything to do with another school in the sec unless it benefits himself.

Listen,Finescum is not a real journalist.All he tries to do is stir &^$&^ up.He was on Shula's ass all summer about what a mistake Bama had made.Now that he is 7-0 he is the greatest thing since The Bear.So Tuberville is now an easy target.If it weren't for the great traditons and the passion of both schools fans the little man would not even have a job.

p.s. were going to settle all of this in about 3 weeks anyway.War Eagle

Finebaum is a pot stirrer and I don't listen nearly as much as I have in the past.

As far as sports radio in the Birmingham area goes, I would rather have a root canal than listen to Herb Winches (WJOX). :(

193331[/snapback]

193334[/snapback]

Bingo and the Grand Prize goes to...

193340[/snapback]

Me, unfortunately....

I wouldn't know where to listen to his show in the first place.

In the second place can we quit slamming him with the bald headed references. I doubt that his lack of hair has much to do with his ineptness. Not that I'm defensive or anything but geez..........

Ignore him, don't listen, don't respond, that is the best revenge.  That is one of the good things about living 10,000 miles from B'ham.  I don't have to read the Bammer media.....

193352[/snapback]

Yup, I'm a good 5276 miles east of Bamaham as the crow flies and loving life within the Finebaum free zone.

The best way to deal with this problem is to ignore him. Let him kiss the arse of the mullet nation for now, they're the ones paying his check. When they come crashing down against :lsu: and :au: he will be on Flippers case again and trying to place his lips back on :au: 's backside.

Hey, I don't know when you thought PF EVER had his lips on Auburn's backside. It's more like he has always had his foot up our backside....It's past time that the Auburn nation let this very little man know what we really think of him and his program. He is NOOOOOOOOOT Harmless to us! :puke:

i have not listened to the little egotistical sumabitch all year....it is great to not feel like you need to shower off after listening to radio....he is nothing but a filthy,lying little ratings whore....turn him off and write the sponsors.....i will not consider buying,renting or owning anything that is involved in the sponsorship of his tabloid media circus....TURN HIM OFF....you have not missed a damn thing that is worthwhile

i have not listened to the little egotistical sumabitch all year....it is great to not feel like you need to shower off after listening to radio....he is nothing but a filthy,lying little ratings whore....turn him off and write the sponsors.....i will not consider buying,renting or owning anything that is involved in the sponsorship of his tabloid media circus....TURN HIM OFF....you have not missed a damn thing that is worthwhile

193804[/snapback]

Excellent ... get to him through his sponsors and ignor anything involving him. I haven't listened to him in ages ... why would any of us chose to listen to someone who demeans our Auburn family? The fellow exudes an abysmal lack of character.

The man insults people who call in to his show, He brings people on, kisses butt, then after they leave talks bad about them, lets see, I need his sport commentating as much as I need an a**hole on my elbow

Archived