Looking ahead...

StatTiger

Previous "scoring margin" picks:

Arkansas: 29-16 ( 34-17 )

LSU: 24-21 ( 17-20 )

Ole Miss: 24-3 ( 27-3 )

For the season as of 10-30-05:

UK: -6 on offense and +5 on defense with average score of 17-30.

UGA: +5 on offense and -9 on defense with an average score of 28-14.

UAT: +3 on offense and -12 on defense with an average score of 25-9.

Aub: +8 on offense and -11 on defense with an average score of 33-10.

Auburn 38 Kentucky 6

Auburn 23 Georgia 16 ( subject to change )

Auburn 19 Alabama 14 ( subject to change )

The Alabama game will be a war.

:au::football::cheer:

Stat, do you think we are holding back on blitzing to get to the QB? If so, I sure hope we let it all hang out against Georgia and Bama. If Shockley is back by the time we play Gerogia and we give him and Brodie (when we play Bama) more than 3-5 seconds to throw the ball, it may make for some long games.

Stat, do you think we are holding back on blitzing to get to the QB?  If so, I sure hope we let it all hang out against Georgia and Bama.  If Shockley is back by the time we play Gerogia and we give him and Brodie (when we play Bama) more than 3-5 seconds to throw the ball, it may make for some long games.

193653[/snapback]

After the Ole Miss game, Joe Whitt stated that we scheme differently for each opponent. The defensive staff felt that it was wiser to rush Ole Miss with 4 rather than blitzing too much. He stated that could change down the road, depending on the opponent.

Stat, do you think we are holding back on blitzing to get to the QB?  If so, I sure hope we let it all hang out against Georgia and Bama.  If Shockley is back by the time we play Gerogia and we give him and Brodie (when we play Bama) more than 3-5 seconds to throw the ball, it may make for some long games.

193653[/snapback]

After the Ole Miss game, Joe Whitt stated that we scheme differently for each opponent. The defensive staff felt that it was wiser to rush Ole Miss with 4 rather than blitzing too much. He stated that could change down the road, depending on the opponent.

193665[/snapback]

I don't see us blitzing alot on UGA b/c of the threat of Shockley running. I would think we would blitz alot more against the bammers, b/c of their OL and to pressure Croyle. I think the bama game will be similar to last year with an defensive game, probably close at the half. Still a game that makes me nervous as does the UGA game for that matter.

Stat,

I normally don't give much credence to people predicting scores in football games. Any success in that arena can usually be attributed to coincidence or blind luck. But, ... your track record with our last few opponents is gettin' a little too scary. :hail:

Archived