Bammers on Display

Proud Tiger

We often talk (joke) about who puts up their 'stuff" when things are going bad. I laughed my butt off this weekend. Driving down to Auburn Friday and returning today, I saw more cars with bama flags, etc., between Huntsville and B-ham than I have seen in the last three years combined. So where has all this 'stuff" been bama fans? :D

If you will notice, when you get around a herd of Bama "faithful", there is just a slight smell of mothballs....hmmmmmm :big:

:poke:

WDE!!

Karen :au:

:roflol::dance:

What is sad is that I had a new guy hired for my department last Monday. On Tuesday, he hit me up for $20 (I don't lend money to subordinates). He hit me up again on Friday for $10 (again said no). Just this morning, he comes in with new bamar hat and shirt. I wonder what his kids had to do without so that he could proclaim his "red-neckedness". :no:

What is sad is that I had a new guy hired for my department last Monday. On Tuesday, he hit me up for $20 (I don't lend money to subordinates). He hit me up again on Friday for $10 (again said no). Just this morning, he comes in with new bamar hat and shirt. I wonder what his kids had to do without so that he could proclaim his "red-neckedness". :no:

193807[/snapback]

Funny. The guy behind the counter in our cafeteria was yelling roll tide today. I guarantee you he doesn't know where Tuscaloosa is. A good friend and bama fan told me he wished he would shut up, that it was embassassing to him.

Don't worry fellow Tigers. As soon as the kool-aid cup gets knocked out of their hands they will be just like UGA folks over here. Amazin' how many people DON'T have any flags on their cars/trucks today around the ATL.

Just to be fair, there was a lot more Auburn stuff last year than there is this year. I think you are always going to see that no matter what team wins.....having said that though, I do think Bama has more band wagoners than Auburn because of their past.

No "team", in the history of College Football, has as many redneck bandwagon jumpin' "fans" as the smaller school in the western part of this State. To suggest otherwise is an excercise in futility. :D

Archived