Happy Halloween

Bottomfeeder

Clearly folks mistook your pumpkin's message to mean 'N.O.W.' , and figured it best not to risk it. :roflol: Few things scarier than being greeted at the door by one of those N.O.W. gals.

Maybe if you had the time (skill? ) to carve a W inside the universal circle / slash symbol meaning 'no', that would have gotten the desired effect.

Oh well, ya got all year to get ready for next halloween.

I carved this pumpkin just for every Bush lover on Halloween. Nobody has decided to trick or treat here yet. I wonder why. Maybe it is too scary for them. More candy for me.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/855...ween3NoWJPG.JPG

194062[/snapback]

well nobody came because "W" scared us so bad about those terrorist using candy as the next targets.

We can't afford to go to harvest fesivals, cause nobody can afford the gas or the candy. Everybody is poor and miserable in the US. Didn't you get Kennedy's memo?

It's hard to see, but I put the "W" in quotes and on the back of the pumpkin I wrote No W in reverse as to cast the light in the rear of the pumpkin. I only had a few minutes to carve it out before dark. Last year we many trick or treaters, but this year it was lame. We had a couple of teenagers, one asking for donations to UNICEF, which we abliged, and the other just wanting candy. Oh well, we have lots of chocolate left over.

Archived