Running Game Comparison

StatTiger

Through nine games...

2002: 1910yds-387-25tds ( 4.94 avg )

2003: 1704yds-402-24tds ( 4.24 avg )

2004: 1828yds-382-22tds ( 4.79 avg )

2005: 1864yds-365-23tds ( 5.11 avg )

:au::football::cheer:

I wonder what happened to all of the gurus that said AU couldn't replace the rb talent we lost? Granted, KI and Co. are not Ronnie & Carnell, but, I wouldn't trade our backfield for any in the SEC. :au::cheer:

Have any of you guys looked at the tate kid out of maryland. Looking at his stats i though maybe he was just a speedster but i look at some video on rivals this kid is a beast

Have any of you guys looked at the tate kid out of maryland.  Looking at his stats i though maybe he was just a speedster but i look at some video on rivals this kid is a beast

195920[/snapback]

Is he one of our commitments? I'm guessing so, if you've seen that much of him. Never hurts to have another thoroughbred in the stable!

Have any of you guys looked at the tate kid out of maryland.  Looking at his stats i though maybe he was just a speedster but i look at some video on rivals this kid is a beast

195920[/snapback]

He looks like the next Ronnie Brown to me. However, he is still interested in a few other programs. I believe he will ultimately sign with the Tigers, but sometimes you never know.

195920[/snapback]

He looks like the next Ronnie Brown to me. However, he is still interested in a few other programs. I believe he will ultimately sign with the Tigers, but sometimes you never know.

195938[/snapback]

I can tell you this......

he and his father were at the GT game. When asked by a family friend and letterman what was the deal about him still taking trips to other schools after verbally committing to AU he and his father said that "he just wanted to see some other places but his commitment was firm. He had given his word to CTT and that was all there was too it."

Read into that as much or as little as you want too but I think the kid is a lock for us based on who told me this.

Tate is coming to Auburn. (and by the way, he will be incredible!)

Like many of you, he enjoys college football games. If you had the opportunity to go to almost any cfb game on any given saturday for FREE and be treated like royalty, wouldn't you do it? Well as a recruit, he has that option -- so he's choosing to go see some good games. But, at this point he still wants to play for Auburn. (I believe he's already registered for some classes?) Since he lives in Maryland, he's close to Penn State and they have some good games this year so he wants to watch them. That doesn't mean he wants to go there.

I have a good friend who will probably end up playing for Clemson next year and he's told me about his free games he's seen and it sounds great. I'm jealous.

Archived