I can pull harder for Arkansas

moe

I realize that we need LSU to lose one game for us to get to the SECCG (assuming we win out). I kills me inside not only to think about pulling for Bama this Saturday, but what really gets me is thinking about the press in the state if Bama does indeed win. :blink:

If Bama does win, I hope they win 2-0 on safety with 1 second left in the game. But if Alabama does end up losing to LSU, then so be it. You know why? Because I absolute hate Alabama. Now do I hate Bama more than I love Auburn? Of course not.

So in conclusion, I can pull harder for Arkansas than Alabama.

I can understand your reasoning...I really can. However, the best way for Auburn to win back to back SEC Championships, statistically speaking, is for Alabama to beat LSU this weekend. If that happens...the ball is once again in our court!

Now I never said I didn't want Alabama to win - I was just saying I can pull a million times harder for Arkansas than I can for the Crimson Tide. :big:

It ain't about "pulling for uat" to win this weekend. Fact is, LSU is favored to win. If by chance uat pulls off the upset with ANOTHER miracle win, then this scenario favors AU's chances to make it back to Atlanta. If LSU wins, then the Cindarella season ends a week before the Iron Bowl. If LSU loses, then that just means the Cindarella season ends after the Iron Bowl. So, it's a Win-Win situation for AU either way. :thumbsup: WDE :au:

It ain't about "pulling for uat" to win this weekend.  Fact is, LSU is favored to win.  If by chance uat pulls off the upset with ANOTHER miracle win, then this scenario favors AU's chances to make it back to Atlanta.  If LSU wins, then the Cindarella season ends a week before the Iron Bowl.  If LSU loses, then that just means the Cindarella season ends after the Iron Bowl.  So, it's a Win-Win situation for AU either way.  :thumbsup: WDE  :au:

196551[/snapback]

I really like your reasoning...However, I would rather see the slipper come off this weekend and then get rammed so far up their :moon: next weekend that it will take 10 years to find it. Meanwhile, Arky pulls off a monumental upset over the Tighas. But that's just me...

:big:

Archived