Anyone watch Gameday?

DKW 86

Link

I am being told that over in TuscaLoser that the Turds stayed right there and chanted "Auburn Sucks" during a segment on GameDay. Lets see, they are playing :lsu: and their fans are by far more worried about :au: Has Aluh Bamuh given up already on :lsu: I guess so... (If this IS true.)

I feel honored actually.... :big:

I saw it. They are a bunch of classless turds. I know it won't help us, but I can't pull for them. After seeing that, their no way I will pull for those A-holes.

:roflol: They are showing the whole country their class and IQ level. I'm loving this. They just started chanting "over-rated" when the crew was talking about USC! Kettle, meet pot. :roflol: And those are some of the worst gameday signs I have ever seen.

If your team is ranked in the top 10 and you can only muster 3 points against a pitiful Mississippi State team, you might be over rated.

If your team is ranked in the top 10 and you can only muster 6 points against a mediocre (at best) Tennessee team, you might be over rated.

If your team is ranked in the top 10 and you can only muster 13 points against a pitiful Ole Miss team, you might be over rated.

Thank you ESPN Gameday for setting up shop in West Vance, Alabama and giving the entire civilized world a glimpse of Bammergoobs.

Please, please, isn't there ANY WAY Arkansas or Ole Miss can beat LSU? After seeing the Bama fans' Gameday antics, it's going to be so very, very hard not to pull for LSU in a few hours! :(

Link

I am being told that over in TuscaLoser that the Turds stayed right there and chanted "Auburn Sucks" during a segment on GameDay. Lets see, they are playing :lsu: and their fans are by far more worried about :au: Has Aluh Bamuh given up already on :lsu: I guess so... (If this IS true.)

I feel honored actually.... :big:

197476[/snapback]

because the gameday people mentioned something about auburn vs uga is what brought it up i believe. but the signs in the crowd about auburn are dumb, i'll agree. we have enough to worry about with :lsu:

One of these days I'm going to get beat up.

Had a bama fan/alum last night accost me because I had the nerve to wear an orange AU pullover in public. Mandatory booze on his breath. Guy had the proverbial mullet and looked to have spent much of his life either under the hood of a car or dragging things out of the woods. One of the guys who had his bama hat in hiding for the last four years and drug it out in October again.

Anyway, he kept telling me how "bammer was going to put a whupping on them rednecks." I finally had enough and told him if he'd let me know what hospital he was in after the bammer boys got done whupping on him, I'd send flowers.

Took him a while to understand, and his bewilderment negated his ability to be pissed off.

Hey Jen? Is that what you mean?

dragging things out of the woods. 

197514[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Funniest thing I have heard in awhile!!!!!

I saw it last night from the set and they really showed an absolute lack of class. I'm pretty sure they did the rammer jammer buck fammer cheer and were chanting something about AU when they started to talk about the AU/UGA.

I'm sure they wuz all farred up do, doing dem cussin and awburn hatin cheers :rolleyes: .

One of these days I'm going to get beat up.

Had a bama fan/alum last night accost me because I had the nerve to wear an orange AU pullover in public. Mandatory booze on his breath. Guy had the proverbial mullet and looked to have spent much of his life either under the hood of a car or dragging things out of the woods.  One of the guys who had his bama hat in hiding for the last four years and drug it out in October again.

Anyway, he kept telling me how "bammer was going to put a whupping on them rednecks."  I finally had enough and told him if he'd let me know what hospital he was in after the bammer boys got done whupping on him, I'd send flowers. 

Took him a while to understand, and his bewilderment negated his ability to be pissed off. 

Hey Jen?  Is that what you mean?

197514[/snapback]

Yeah, but you'll get a pass from me when it's directed at a bammer. Being a "you know what" to one of our own is something else. ;)

That was freaking hysterical. The fact that it took him a while makes it even sweeter! :roflol:

Archived