What happened to

BGoodTiger

I am so glad that the whole football world finally saw what happens when he plays good DBs. Anybody can take a 3 step drop and throw it as far as he can and then get angry when the receivers can't catch up to it.

You have to see this from the Bama perspective: at least they scored a touchdown. It's a good thing Bama was inside the 20 or Croyle would have put the ball in the 3rd row. I just want to congratulate Brodie on a touchdown pass that my girlfriend could have made left handed. (That isn't fair to Brodie though cause she throws better than him anyway.)

Just another QB flop at UAT. By the way, he couldn't wear Campbell's chin strap. I remember after the 2003 debacle (season) Finebum was joking about who the Auburn pittyfull (Bama faitfull) would like to have at QB for 2004, Brodie or Campbell (ha ha ha goes Neil).

Wonder if he will make any funny remarks about the QB choices after 2005.

"No O-Line. No QB can look/be good when he is running for his life the whole night".

I want a second opinion from Doug Flutie, Darell Lamonica, Fran Tarkenton, John Elway (@ Standford), pick any of the 3 CFB Hall of Fame BYU QBs, Major Harris, Charlie Ward, any of the All Big 12 K State QBs, Ken Stabler, etc.

The lanced Croyle was a victim of the same hype machine that created Freddie "Heisman" Kitchens and that QB of the century (what was his name?) we beat up @ J_H in '89.

Archived