• Alabama by 14+
    • Alabama 8-14
    • Alabama 4-7
    • Alabama 1-3
    • Auburn 1-3
    • Auburn 4-7
    • Auburn 8-14
    • Auburn by 14+

This is the year folks. We've always wanted to see the blowout and my overconfidence allows me to announce it's appearance this Saturday.

:au: 31

Dreaded Bammites- 3

See ya at Toomer's.

Wow Jay, fearless prediction there. :cheer:

I think it will be close, but like someone said earlier, you never know the way the SEC is going.

This is the year folks. We've always wanted to see the blowout and my overconfidence allows me to announce it's appearance this Saturday.

:au: 31

Dreaded Bammites- 3

See ya at Toomer's.

198517[/snapback]

I must admit that I do like the way you think! (And this guy is riding to the game with ME!) :huh:

Tell ya' what friend, If we beat uat by 28 points, I will buy YOU a steak dinner on the way home! :thumbsup::big:

I see it this way........

Bama gets 10 early points they way they did last weekend. That's about it. Add a meaningless FG in the second half and you have it for them.

Auburn will come out on a roll, just as they did v/s UGA. Al will have the Bama "D" on the ropes early, and never let up until it's 24-10. Auburn will continue the assault on it's way to another Iron Bowl win..... and Bama, we only get better from here.

Auburn 34

Alabama 13

I will go with jay on this one. I watched Auburn go up and down the field for most of the game v/s UGA and LSU. Barring turnover, which is the unpredictable, AU Rolls Toomers with a mess of paper.

WAR EAGLE!

Bama gets 10 early points they way they did last weekend. That's about it. Add a meaningless FG in the second half and you have it for them.

Auburn will come out on a roll, just as they did v/s UGA. Al will have the Bama "D" on the ropes early, and never let up until it's 24-10. Auburn will continue the assault on it's way to another Iron Bowl win..... and Bama, we only get better from here.

Auburn  34

Alabama 13

I will go with jay on this one. I watched Auburn go up and down the field for most of the game v/s UGA and LSU. Barring turnover, which is the unpredictable, AU Rolls Toomers with a mess of paper.

WAR EAGLE!

198566[/snapback]

i also watched LSU move up the field pretty easily against y'all, which they weren't able to do against us, except for the only two scores that mattered.... if we hadn't let down for those five min in the third quarter, we win 10-0... That's not an excuse, just making a statement. LSU won, fair and square... However, i don't think AU gets to move the ball like they wont, and i see our secondary getting a few pics off a nervous Cox...

we'll see saturday!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ua: 13

:au: 10

i also watched LSU move up the field pretty easily against y'all

198571[/snapback]

What game were you watching?

AU LSU

Passing 221 190

AU LSU

Rushing 230 149

AU LSU

Total Yards 451 339

We gained almost 100 yards more on offense than LSU did....For a team that barely makes 340 yards in total offense for the whole game, I wouldnt say they were able to move up the field "easily" on us. Would you agree that a team that moves the ball easily on an opposing defense would at LEAST gain 400 yards in total offense? If you know college football you would.

Let me remind you, you are facing the #1 offense in the SEC. LSU scored 16 with only 46 yards rushing but was able to pass for 229 yards against Bama's "defense." Whether we have to run or pass, let me tell you this:

1. Cox will not be nervous....If you have seen him play vs LSU and GA, you would agree. To compare this Cox to the Tech game is like comparing wine to grapes.

Come on vatz. You are attempting to argue FACTS with a uater. :blink:

That is a foriegn concept to the folks from the smaller "school" in west Al. :D

LSU was able to drive the field twice against us, just as they did you - for scores. Their other TD was a punt return on Bliss' only bad punt of the game. We also held them to a FG in OT - whereas you allowed a TD

if anyone is going to be nervous sat. afternoon, it is going to be me, and i'll be in section 12, not on the field. i'll take the good guys 21-10.

as Anakin Skywalker once said, "If you are not with me....then you are my ENEMY!" :D BEAT BAMA!

:au: 17

Bama scores first. They must score first.

Just think about how the 2004 Iron Bowl went and it will be much like that.

Bama leads early and we come on later. That is also how 4 of the last 5 Bama games have gone as well. Look for trick plays and then the whole play book. No one at Bama wants to lose to us 4 times in a row. Brodie is a great player. He is a competitor with great stats even with all the injuries. Brodie's Legacy will be all screrwed up if he loses to us in his Senior Season. This will look like a Celebrity Death match for a good while. Then talented depth takes over.

Then a repeat of the last few Bama games and the last Iron Bowl.

Auburn   34

Alabama 13

WAR EAGLE!

198566[/snapback]

i also watched LSU move up the field pretty easily against y'all, which they weren't able to do against us, except for the only two scores that mattered.... if we hadn't let down for those five min in the third quarter, we win 10-0... That's not an excuse, just making a statement. LSU won, fair and square... However, i don't think AU gets to move the ball like they wont, and i see our secondary getting a few pics off a nervous Cox...

we'll see saturday!!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:au: 10

198571[/snapback]

No way the bammer goobs hold us to 10 points.

:au: 35

douchebags 20

Archived