Hey Bama...

WAR EAGLE!!!

Yeah I got to experience the double standard in person tonight. It's still alive and well.

Had a guy scream the rammer jammer cheer to me in my face and tell me to go to hell.

He then began to tell me how classless my university was for having the rammer jammer cheer. And called me a sore loser for not saying anything in response. ...and then told me to go to hell again.

Yeah I got to experience the double standard in person tonight. It's still alive and well.

Had a guy scream the rammer jammer cheer to me in my face and tell me to go to hell.

He then began to tell me how classless my university was for having the rammer jammer cheer. And called me a sore loser for not saying anything in response. ...and then told me to go to hell again.

199819[/snapback]

What was an LSU fan doing at the game? :blink:

Sorry, BG. But one out of 87,451 ain't bad...

199819[/snapback]

What was an LSU fan doing at the game? :blink:

Sorry, BG. But one out of 87,451 ain't bad...

199838[/snapback]

Got to agree with Jenny on this one, BG. Out of +87k fans, how come you have to find the only one drunk enough to sing that stupid, classless song? You have our permission to punch him right in the nose (next time.) :thumbsup::au: WDE

I'm sorry to hear that BG, I respect your love and pride for Alabama. This being my last Iron Bowl I honestly can say that win or lose it would not be special without the University of Alabama and its fans, as your are.

Win or lose, just going through today, I truely feel that way, and I wish the best for you and the Crimson Tide in the future. You will have your victories, and I will will hate it, but regardless....... we will both feel alive because of it......... and I thank and respect your for that! Give em hell in the bowls man!

199819[/snapback]

Actually, I said it THREE times, but who is counting. B)

Hate to hear that happened to you as I would hoped the AU fans at the game or elsewhere would have more class than that.

That guy might work somewhere like I do, where it was played on the loudspeaker after the UF and UT games this year.

I have never had a problem with the cheer. I think it is one of the best cheers in football...with that being said, I absolutley LOVE singing the cheer back to Alabama after the game. I sang it quite a bit and even lead my section in the cheer a couple of times!

Now, I do think it is classless to say the cheer directly to someone. That's not cool! I hate it when people point their finger or say something directly to me. That is usually when things get ugly. I do not however have a problem with people cheering or even Rammer Jammering, as long as the fans aren't doing it directly in someones face.

When DKW posted the link to the Alabama/Florida game and the whole stadium was yelling Rammer Jammer, I thought that was pretty cool.

199819[/snapback]

awww Auburn fans are so mean :(

199819[/snapback]

That classless "cheer" incites so much anger and antimosity, that it's really humerous and ironic when bama fans complain when it is chanted back to them. I think that the chat is classless and should be shelved by the capstone, if they had any class. But instead they condon and even promote rammer jammer, see the UAT/Harvard tv advertisement. :puke:

Reap what you sow. :thumbsup:

Archived