Bama fans should string this guy up...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Yes, I am talking about Shane from Center Point. He made the following statements on Finebaum just now (paraphrased):

1. Brodie laid down because a.) he was shell shocked b.) his agent told him to do so in order to protect his pro career or c.) his mind was on his girlfriend.

2. If JPW had been in the game the whole time, Bama would have beaten LSU and Auburn.

3. He claimed that JPW moved the ball on the TD drive. While the kid scrambled well, he completed one hail mary pass for about 95% of his yards and he snuck the ball in.

4. He claimed that Shula had basically bowed down to John Croyle by letting Brodie continue to play.

That doofus has to be one of two things: the most delusional idiot ever OR paid to call and make ridiculous statements that will get the callers fired up enough to call.

Either way, it is sad that Finescum lets him call in everyday.

I wish Paul would ban him, I-Man, Phyllis, Jim from Tuscaloosa and Bama Earl.

Bobby from Homewood can stay.

I heard that too. I'm sitting here in the library at school studying, listening to PF online through my headphones, and I nearly fell out of my chair when he started saying all that. 4:54 pm and Paul is still making fun of Shane.

Another topic...did anyone hear the caller that was talking about AU's 2006 schedule having Florida-LSU-UGA-UAT back to back to back to back. This seems hard to believe. I didn't think the SEC schedule was set yet. Anyone know? Is there anywhere that I can find the 2006 schedule?

I hope he never bans them. Phyllis and Shane are great recruiting advantages for us. Any kid who listens to either of those boneheads for more than a minute or two will drop Bama from their list like a hot potato.

I heard that too. I'm sitting here in the library at school studying, listening to PF online through my headphones

You must be studying integers. Get it, finescum on the headphones..... studying.... +/-

Ok lame joke. :big:

ANYONE who listens to Finebaum for ANYTHING other than pure entertainment and the OCCASIONAL bit of wisdom from a GUEST is an IDIOT. Period. There's no reason to come on and hem and haw over what one caller said or what another claimed. They're all idiots. it's ALL for entertainment. Just laugh people! I laugh at Shane as much as I laugh at I-man!

I heard a guy call into JOX today and say that Shula left Brodie in because he was willing to lose the game so he could prove his player loyalty to his recruits. :roflol:

I also heard another say the wide receivers couldn't catch the ball because Brodie was throwing it too hard. :huh:

You gotta love the meltdown. :big:

1.  Brodie laid down because a.) he was shell shocked  b.) his agent told him to do so in order to protect his pro career  :rolleyes:   or c.) his mind was on his girlfriend.

2.  If JPW had been in the game the whole time, Bama would have beaten LSU and Auburn.  :lmao: No, he would have been road kill too.

3.  He claimed that JPW moved the ball on the TD drive.  While the kid scrambled well, he completed one hail mary pass for about 95% of his yards and he snuck the ball in. Against the 2nd, 3rd and 4th teamers right? If the "The Hail Mary" is your best play, well, that just speaks for itself...

200689[/snapback]

Shane is what he is. A VERY typical uater. They are all , basically, just like him.

Another topic...did anyone hear the caller that was talking about AU's 2006 schedule having Florida-LSU-UGA-UAT back to back to back to back.  This seems hard to believe.  I didn't think the SEC schedule was set yet.  Anyone know?  Is there anywhere that I can find the 2006 schedule?

200696[/snapback]

Here you go.....

9/2 Wash. State

9/9 @MSU

9/16 TBA

9/23 TBA

9/30 @S. Carolina

10/7 Ark

10/14 UF

10/21 LSU

10/28 @Ole Miss

11/4 Ark. State

11/11 UGA

11/18 @Bama

Another topic...did anyone hear the caller that was talking about AU's 2006 schedule having Florida-LSU-UGA-UAT back to back to back to back.  This seems hard to believe.  I didn't think the SEC schedule was set yet.  Anyone know?  Is there anywhere that I can find the 2006 schedule?

200696[/snapback]

Here you go.....

9/2 Wash. State

9/9 @MSU

9/16 TBA

9/23 TBA

9/30 @S. Carolina

10/7 Ark

10/14 UF

10/21 LSU

10/28 @Ole Miss

11/4 Ark. State

11/11 UGA

11/18 @Bama

200808[/snapback]

:o

I didn't realize we had Florida AND South Carolina next year (Is USC going to be as good next year, or did they just benefit from how badly Tennessee & Florida sucked this year) And no open date from South Carolina through Bama...UF & LSU back to back...along with the usual Amen corner. Thank goodness all games are in Jordan-Hare or Jordan-Hare West except for MSU, USC, and Ole Miss, because the timing sucks!

Surely there will be some adjustment--I've never heard of having two open weekends back-to-back, on 9/16 & 9/23.

2.  If JPW had been in the game the whole time, Bama would have beaten LSU and Auburn. 

200689[/snapback]

Lol, I can't believe he said that. Just kidding around after the game we made the joke that Bama fans would say this but truely did not believe any would. I guess we didn't think of Shane.

So did Phyllis turn on Brodie? and I bet she is going nuts with Tuberville and the 4 fingers thing.

This version was sent to me by a friend:

Washington State Sept 2 *

@ MS State Sept 9 *

Ark State (was Villanova) Sept 16 ?

Tulane Sept 23 ?

@ So Carolina Sept 30 *

Arkansas Oct 7 *

Florida Oct 14 *

LSU Oct 21 *

@ Ole Miss Oct 28 *

Temple (Homecoming) Nov 4 ?

Georgia Nov 11 *

@ AL Nov 18 *

* Confirmed by other team's schedule

? Team could be in any one of these spots.

:au::homer:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Surely there will be some adjustment--I've never heard of having two open weekends back-to-back, on 9/16 & 9/23.

200816[/snapback]

Both of those weekends will be filled with a team to be decided later. There are only ten games listed and twelve will be played, more than likely.

Yes, I am talking about Shane from Center Point.  He made the following statements on Finebaum just now (paraphrased):

1.  Brodie laid down because a.) he was shell shocked  b.) his agent told him to do so in order to protect his pro career or c.) his mind was on his girlfriend.

2.  If JPW had been in the game the whole time, Bama would have beaten LSU and Auburn. 

3.  He claimed that JPW moved the ball on the TD drive.  While the kid scrambled well, he completed one hail mary pass for about 95% of his yards and he snuck the ball in. 

4.  He claimed that Shula had basically bowed down to John Croyle by letting Brodie continue to play. 

That doofus has to be one of two things:  the most delusional idiot ever OR paid to call and make ridiculous statements that will get the callers fired up enough to call. 

Either way, it is sad that Finescum lets him call in everyday. 

I wish Paul would ban him, I-Man, Phyllis, Jim from Tuscaloosa and Bama Earl.

Bobby from Homewood can stay.

200689[/snapback]

didn't he also say that Tennessee is really uat's biggest rivalry, and all Auburn

has is trying to beat uat each year.

I guess these were the things agreed on to bring up in the pre show planning meeting. "ok guys what can we say to get more Auburn fans to call in? Those guys are just not as arrogant and boastful as bammers, I don't get it."

BamaBaum

Thanks for the schedules guys. Looks like a good schedule next year. Now if I can just con someone into getting Arkansas St. off there.

The second half of that 2006 schedule is a watered down version of what Dye used to call the Amen Corner end of our SEC schedules (UF, UGA, out of conference team, week off, Bama...always on their home field). The out of conference team at the end was usually somebody like Southern Miss when they were decent...like w/Bret Favre. Remember when our defense consecutively shut out UF, UGA and Bama (I think it was in 1988)?

Can't say I'm excited about opening 2006 w/ an average to good out of conference team. USC and Georgia Tech I think showed that's a chink in Tubbs coaching armor.

Washington State Sept 2 * W

@ MS State Sept 9 *  W

Ark State (was Villanova) Sept 16 ? W

Tulane Sept 23 ? W

@ So Carolina Sept 30 * W, but tough game

Arkansas Oct 7 * W, but tough game

Florida Oct 14 * W

LSU Oct 21 * tough game

@ Ole Miss Oct 28 * W

Temple (Homecoming) Nov 4 ? W

Georgia Nov 11 * W, but tough game

@ AL Nov 18 * W

I could see us win 10-11 next year. the crux is the back to back :uf: - :lsu: games. Wow! that looks tough!

Archived